Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

some old hussy posted:

I'll take any unclaimed teams should the situation arise.

Same. I've not really followed the draft prospects but I can do some research if we end up with a huge need for "gms" I'm normally pretty good about posting on time too so there's that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

swickles posted:

johnfw50
some old hussy
KettleWL

First two of you to claim the Bears or Cardinals win. Once you do that, we can start the draft. Since Bears aren't until [ick 7, I might throw up the OP tonight, and the clock will start once wandler20 makes his first pick.

I'll tentatively take the Bears, open for anyone else to take it between now and the start of the draft.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Also people waste time with "I know my pick but going to sit on it for 8 hours to try and pull a trade!" and the whole thing gets obnoxious

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
So I've got two options here if anyone doesn't mind picking for me after Beer does? I'm going to be heading out for a few hours in about 30, I can send you my two choices in PM.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

I don't have pm but I'm pretty sure you can email me through our shared league. You're welcome to if nobody else is able. Just give me your choice for players in order and I'll give you the highest.

Sent, thanks man.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Alright Kettle I'm assuming you are away, so here I go on your behalf.

Phone posting.thanks man!

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I was considering grabbing armstead for the bears, because if he puts it together he'd be a perfect fit, but the bears can't afford to gamble on upside with so many holes.

I say after taking white in the first.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Coldforge posted:

Yeah, but some positions fall off a cliff early.

I'm not super familiar with all the prospects so which positions are you talking about? I know Quarterback, Safety, and interior OL aren't too highly regarded this draft, any that I'm missing?

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I thought DT was regarded as pretty deep this draft all in all? Maybe it's just there's more top level DTs but a larger drop off after them?

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

drat, hoping Abdullah would fall to the early 3rd.

My day is pretty packed. Does somebody have an email I can send my picks choices to?

I got your back, same method I emailed you if you'd like.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Picked for Forever_Peace. No problem, glad to return the favor!

Warcrimes is up

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
You son of a bitch, that was the one player I was holding out hope for

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Back to back picks of guys who I was really, really, hoping would drop. Good picks guys.
Danielle Hunter isn't a bad consolation prize, but he doesn't completely fit the Bears' needs. Sorry I had to sleep some yall, Jrizzle is up next!

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Round 4

Pick (overall)
1 (100). Tennessee Titans
2 (101). New England Patriots (from Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
3 (102). Oakland Raiders
4 (103). Jacksonville Jaguars
5 (104). New York Jets
6 (105). Washington Redskins
7 (106). Chicago Bears
8 (107). Atlanta Falcons
9 (108). New York Giants
10 (109). Tampa Bay Buccaneers (from St. Louis Rams)
11 (110). Minnesota Vikings
12 (111). Cleveland Browns
13 (112). Seattle Seahawks (from New Orleans Saints)
14 (113). Philadelphia Eagles (from San Francisco 49ers through Buffalo Bills)
15 (114). Miami Dolphins
16 (115). Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo Bills)
17 (116). Houston Texans
18 (117). San Diego Chargers
19 (118). Kansas City Chiefs
20 (119). St. Louis Rams (from Philadelphia Eagles)
21 (120). Cincinnati Bengals
22 (121). Pittsburgh Steelers
23 (122). Baltimore Ravens (from Detroit Lions)
24 (123). Arizona Cardinals
25 (124). Carolina Panthers
26 (125). Baltimore Ravens
27 (126). San Francisco 49ers (from Denver Broncos)
28 (127). Dallas Cowboys
29 (128). Indianapolis Colts
30 (129). Green Bay Packers
31 (130). Seattle Seahawks
32 (131). New England Patriots
33 (132). San Francisco 49ers (compensatory selection)
34 (133). Denver Broncos (compensatory selection)
35 (134). Seattle Seahawks (compensatory selection)
36 (135). Cincinnati Bengals (compensatory selection)
37 (136). Baltimore Ravens (compensatory selection)

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I promise I'm not an ole miss fan, but I think this is the BPA that fits a need for Chicago, and they need a lot of secondary players in general.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

swickles posted:

Round 5 order up:

You got me all excited but there's still 20 some picks till I'm up again. Not that I even know who the hell I'm looking at.

I have a list of guys I've heard of ocne or twice I plan to draft

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I think if there's a guy you really like you should take them because at the 5th round level it's all just slight differences between how you view a prospect. Hell anything past the 3rd I think "value" starts to become overrated and you really should consider scheme fit, need, upside, etc. over "ranking". Plus, worst case you're going to get a worse Mock Draft Mock Grade for overdrafting a prospect, which should matter.... exactly not the gently caress at all for anyone. gently caress it, have fun with it

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Like all my stashes just went off the board in a row. I might be a bit if B4tBG is real quick. Finding 2 people is going to be rough when I dont know poo poo about the draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I had a few different ways I thought about going here, but I think continuing to address the secondary would pay off more than any other position right now.

• Locked thread