Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i guess i'll take the titans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Athanatos posted:

Which, incidentally enough, is the exact wording he used when he became a Titans fan

i'm preparing my body for a disappointing draft. That is why I said it like that

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

swickles posted:

johnfw50
some old hussy
KettleWL

You guys pick between Arizona, Jets, and Bears, and Bills. I will take the leftover and we can get this draft started.

zimbomonkey posted:

I'll take the jets

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mukaikubo posted:

tennessee titans draft needs
1. a new owner
2. a new general manager
3. pretty much everyone on the roster
4. a bullet in the back of the head

or just draft a defense, pretty much anyone on defense will be an upgrade.

i see your points and agree

Elephanthead posted:

I don't know Bud Adams I think is willing to spend and win, he is just not smart about it and takes everything personally. Really you just need to draft the best player available or trade down and fleece some other teams first second and third round picks.

Bud Adams is dead

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

Thanks for making me feel better after the Texans QB situation got me so down

no problem :glomp:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

warcrimes posted:

I CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY COOPER BEING MY FIRST INCLINATION IN PUBLIC.

Also, if Jags trade down, Williams might fall to fourth. I really don't need that kind of pressure.

are you talking about real or goon draft? cause i can confirm that leonard williams will not make it pasted pick 2 in the goon draft as long as the titans have that pick

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Forever_Peace posted:

Nonsense, take Gurley. Whisenhunt would love his footwork. I'm sure the ACL ain't no thang.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

swickles posted:

Most of the major trades are out of the way, so we can start the first round soon. Will probably start it Sunday evening. Compensatory picks will be included, but they don't kick in until round 3 and there is no way we are going that fast.

so when are we starting?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:frogsiren: second pick is in

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If any titan fans want to spit out ideas for what position to go for in the second round and so on feel free to say

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

Just trust your gut and have fun with it. I don't think Mickey Loomis is going to call me and go "What in the hell were you thinking in that goon mock draft?" :)

but what if he did

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
pick is in

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

warcrimes posted:

You missed a gem I was hoping you would.

e: although Clemmings is a great value pick

nice pick smith was a guy i was considering

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I am clueless who to take at the point. My draft board was just slaughtered.

Take a long snapper

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

wandler20 posted:

Are we quitting at the end of this round or are we going to keep going?

keep going

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Everybody was getting freak injuries in Maryland. One year we were on our fifth string quarterback by the end of the season.

maybe the field quality is poor

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
pick is in

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
dang i was hoping ifo would somehow fall to me in the 4th

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rasczak posted:

I'm in this thing for the long haul fuckers so put on your big boy pants and get it done

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
if the titans don't trade back i would be pretty happy with the selections i have made so far

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

wandler20 posted:

Woo, slot receiver filled.

interesting just going by this i thought your pick was going to be hardy from ecu

good pick though

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Fenrir posted:

I got no loving idea now... all my picks are gone, we still need probably another project DE/DT, a CB and gently caress it, LB/TE.

longsnapper

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i am not a fan of all these comp picks

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

seiferguy posted:

You should root for a team that manages the draft and free agency better, then :smug:

i don't care about comp picks in real life. i care that they are making it where i can't pick for a longer duration of time

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
just got lebeau's project edge rusher

also jags are up

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TheFlyingLlama posted:

Man, I was really hoping Trail would fall to me back into the 5th. I know he has some pretty big questions about his speed and where he plays in the pros, but there's upside there.

he just seems like a perfect project for lebeau sorry for taking your pick

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

axeil posted:

Sorry about taking forever everyone.

Oh poo poo someone already picked for me. I'm the worst at this. Sorry guys :smith:

on the bright side, the eagles got themselves a shiny new punter

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Titans Needs: pass rushers, RT, LG, WR, HB

1-2) Leonard Williams, DL - bpa
2-1) Nate Orchard, DE - titans need pass rushing depth
3-2) Rob Havenstein, OT - the need of a rt is dire
4-1) Tony Lippett, WR - a big wr who can catch jump balls is what the wr need
5-2) Lynden Trail, DE - looks like a cool project player for lebeau and horton to have

Metapod fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 29, 2015

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

warcrimes posted:

You misspelled Mariota.

:argh:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Big Jesus posted:

I really hope the titans or Falcons take shaq mason from GT (though he's more suited to RG). Dude routinely went up against good defenses, was our best oline (made all American last year), and should be available in the later rounds for whatever reason.

If he can play LG or RT I would be fine with that

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
we got 5 hits so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

warcrimes posted:

I know you weren't super high on Mariota but I think he's going to develop into a solid, if not very good, NFL QB.

I really really really really really really really really hope you are right

• Locked thread