Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

swickles posted:

Also if you want to pick and don't care for what team (or your team is taken) let me know and I will assign you one later. Just take it seriously and don't pick a punter in the first or something.

pshh jk scott isn't even eligible yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

zimbomonkey posted:

I'll take the jets

has joe namath said for sure he won't be at the veteran combine

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Forever_Peace posted:

How is this team losing so much? I don't understand!

Teams that are mostly rookies with a few vets are always going to lose to veteran rosters with a few rookies

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I don't know if I've seen any player take as much criticism as Amari that boils down to "No seriously, there's no way he gets even better, right?"

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

KettleWL posted:

Picked for Forever_Peace. No problem, glad to return the favor!

Warcrimes is up

Good pick, surprised he fell below Abdullah tbh.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Arie was a good pick. Much more refined and NFL ready than his brother was (I still can't believe Cyrus even got drafted--he had size and just about nothing else).

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Cody Prewitt and Senquez Golson are both worthy players I would snap any round between three and five. Also props to Warcrimes on Yeldon, that's basically right about where he should be drafted.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

swickles posted:

Oh cool, thanks Coldforge. I have been rather busy the past couple days and have only been phone posting. UF's punter this year was really good and should be taken next if someone doesn't get their pick in on time.

draft the kid that ran in the fake field goal against Georgia and turned out to be some walk-on that bags groceries

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I can't wait for the year where the first person to not show up drafts Jeff Driskel

Actually on that note I think we're approaching the time to unload Bo Wallace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I think Yeldon's stock has gone up a bit the last few weeks too, most of the mock drafts I'm seeing lately have him second round (TFF is slow to react to the Bama RB stereotype not actually being true). 3-4th round makes him great value.

• Locked thread