Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

I'll take the panthers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Whoops, sorry for the bit of a hold up. Pretty happy that Flowers was on the board though, I think he's as good as any LT prospect in the draft, and lord knows the Panthers need someone decent there.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Looks right to me.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Dorsett feels like a guy that's going to get reached for in the actual draft, so mid second feels about right anyways.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Just wanted to post in here that John was wrong, I'm not up, Perry the Platypus and the Steelers are up

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Now, I know that no one is actually going to believe this, but I was actually planning on taking Perriman before he ran that 4.25 40 at his pro day, especially with Dorsett and Agholor off the board.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Not as happy with this pick as the previous two. Tartt's fine here, but I was really hoping either Holliman or Randall would still be on the board.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Eh, this feels about right for Petty. The earliest I'm seeing anyone rate him is a third round prospect, and I'm seeing some go even lower than that. He had a good pro day, but he looks like he has some of the same issues that have really hurt other air raid QBs

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

John, pretty sure that you have pic 123, not pick 122

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

While I really considered some defensive guys, I couldn't turn down a running back I was seriously considering with my third rounder here. Now it's just time to hope one of those defensive guys falls to my next pick

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Man, I was really hoping Trail would fall to me back into the 5th. I know he has some pretty big questions about his speed and where he plays in the pros, but there's upside there.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

whoops my bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Eh, I considered Hull, but I like the potential of Hicks too much not to have taken him.

• Locked thread