Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Raiders but I will defer to either Volks or Blitz and War Room with any raider fans.

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Mar 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
^^^ heh, got a chuckle out of that

swickles posted:

Just go outside and ask the first homeless guy you see, but only after spending hours of work on that.

Then fire yourself.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

swickles posted:

First two of you to claim the Bears or Cardinals win. Once you do that, we can start the draft. Since Bears aren't until [ick 7, I might throw up the OP tonight, and the clock will start once wandler20 makes his first pick.

Whoa, should we at least wait a week for the major FAs to be sorted? Although I guess that won't impact the first round much.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

NO TRADES, NO JUSTICE

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Haha, who drafted Colt Lyerla for the Raiders in the second round?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Coldforge posted:

Perfect year for it!

haha

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Any Raider goons want to PM me on draft strats, go nuts. or email me s0nicron@yahoo.com

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Forever_Peace posted:

Take Cooper.

As the Jags, I feel compelled to go against nearly all of the draft advice I just detailed in the prospect thread, and will take an edge rusher third overall.

I really hope the Jags trade down, like Bradley keeps saying he wants to.

I CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY COOPER BEING MY FIRST INCLINATION IN PUBLIC.

Also, if Jags trade down, Williams might fall to fourth. I really don't need that kind of pressure.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Forever_Peace posted:

Warcrimes, it's time for you to pick up Cooper your turn to draft.

WILD CARD, BITCHES

e: my compatriot in bad life decisions, beer4thebeergod, is up with his team, the washington redskins

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Mar 16, 2015

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

NFL wide receivers aren't allowed to wear 9, my immersion is ruined.

haha

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Shelton's a great pick, Gatts

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Silly Burrito posted:

I thought Collins might last until 13, but nope.

You'll just have to scrape by with Randy Gregory, who could turn out to be the best pass rusher in this year's draft.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Perry the Platypus posted:

Where would you guys recommend I look for pictures of the player I'm going to pick and post? I've never done it and don't want to look like an idiot... More of one.

I just googled mine.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

SA2K posted:

I think this is the pick the Chargers will make.

So do I, actually.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

No Butt Stuff posted:

I really thought the DGB would fall to the Chiefs.

Way to make me go scout other positions, Miami. Thanks a bunch :(

Your pick is up.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Gatts posted:

Just to confirm. Gatts and Browns pick incoming. This was a torturous decision for me between two positions. I can only hope with a deepish draft one of my other position options will be available in Round 2. Otherwise I have other options. But still.

Ok. So for years part of the issue with the Browns has been needing playmakers on the offense side of the ball and Josh Gordon is not reliable. But if Gordon gets his poo poo together and Parker is healthy they're tremendous threats. Over the last decade+ the leading scoring threat for the Browns has been Phil Dawson, the kicker and the Browns have lost in key moments late in the game or by just not putting up enough points. This is the start of the change.

Great pick after a great first pick. Wonder how the Browns are going to actually gently caress this up. Parker is very underrated by a lot of people.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I think I know where I'm going, but any Raider goons want to PM me for suggestions, feel free

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Fenrir posted:

Sorry just got back from work, pick coming shortly.

There. Honestly though I think the Packers would trade out of the 1st round here.

Hilarious, I had this post queue'd up but checked to see that you'd make your pick-

quote:

Paging Fenrir to the Draft thread, c'mon, son, Eric Kendricks gotta eat!

e: great pick, btw

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Gatts posted:

Come on sean10mm! Close it out with the Patriots pick!

Yeah, Kevin Johnson/Ron Darby gotta eat!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Gatts posted:

YAY! Now on to Round 2! FOUR TIME FOUR TIME FOUR TIME FOUR TIME CHAMPIONS!

Gotta say, didn't see that one coming, well done, muscle hamster

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

wandler20 posted:

I didn't see an attractive pass rusher which is what I wanted but I'm more than happy to get Clemmings in the second. OL was a big need.

You missed a gem I was hoping you would.

e: although Clemmings is a great value pick

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Mar 20, 2015

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Metapod posted:

nice pick smith was a guy i was considering

He needs to be coached up to be a better pass rusher but reminds me a lot , physically, of JPP. Is very strong with long arms and very athletic for a big guy- had the combine's best 3-cone and 60-yard shuttle, and less importantly, best 40 time and broad jump, for DL-men. Won out the BPA over Maxx Williams and coincidentally is Daniel Jeremiah's 35th ranked prospect, which is exactly where I picked.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

GREAT pick, zimbomonkey

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I really like everyone's second round choices so far

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Shath Hole posted:

Was your idea to draft someone that was already drafted? LOL. He went at 30 to GB.

hahaha, that's awesome.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I was debating between Armstead and Johnson, but Johnson looks super promising after MrLogan set me right.

*ahem*

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

wandler20 posted:

I better start doing some work then. I've been slacking in my draft prep this year.

At least you're actually picking, where the hell is JRizzle

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Coldforge posted:

I'm thinking he must be dead. Someone else should make the pick in his memory.

In 40 mins it will be six hours since the last pick, so I second this emotion.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Hundley was an...interesting choice with Foles on the roster.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Gatts, your draft is already better than whatever the Browns are going to do in april. Congrats?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Super cool, korrandark, that will be very helpful

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Coldforge posted:

Yes, pretty much. It's why I took Phillips, despite his risk. There's still good DE/OLB edge guys left, but not much at interior DT/NT.

Edit: there's only two or three interior guys left that I think would be worth looking at as possible starters, and two of them are really only fits in 4-3.

This draft is actually thin on 4-3 pass rushing DEs. All the top guys are really 3-4 scheme guys. The top actual DEs all need work on the pass rushing skillz0rz.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Four picks in the last forty hours. I see you guys posting in other threads, come on

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Coldforge posted:

Great pick, bOng. Dorsett with Hopkins is a dangerous pairing.

I think it's way too high but I'm just a dude on the internet

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Exactly how Im viewing it too. He realistically is going to be there in the real draft all the way to the top to middle of the 3rd... but here goons love speed so ya know

Great point

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

No Butt Stuff posted:

I also have two other children who are currently at their grandparents in Missouri already. I'm working my way up to Phil Rivers status.

Then shouldn't you be moving to Tennessee?

Good luck!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Shath Hole posted:

If he is going to be Phil Rivers, he would obviously move to LA

Rivers will never play in LA

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Fenrir is next but wasn't he going out of town or something?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'd say that Funchess pick is pretty spot on. Dude has Jimmy Graham upside but the most inconsistent hands. Definition of boom bust in my eyes. If he pans out he's a top three TE and if he doesn't he's fighting for a roster spot on the Bills as some high upside guy in three years. Good pick for the second round.

What did the Ravens do in FA? What holes you guys looking to fill in the draft? Asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Roasted Donut posted:

Maybe that reatrd should stop trying to catch passes with his feet then???

You misspelling 'retard' here is pretty appropriate.

• Locked thread