Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dolphins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I honestly cant tell if thats a dumb joke or you really are offering the trade

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I just hope Lebron is available at 14

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There are several wide outs who will make a great 1b/2 type guys.

Realistically im only seeing three who could end up superstar #1s.

I actually think amari Cooper is more of a 1a because while he's as polished as a new ferrari dude is limited on the upside.

Im still hoping miami finds a way to go up and draft him thoigh. He starts immediately and probably has good production. He's that ready.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Raku posted:

I don't know if I've seen any player take as much criticism as Amari that boils down to "No seriously, there's no way he gets even better, right?"

Quite a lot of players are fantastic at everything but winning the genetic lottery. I watch Cooper and I see Reggie Wayne. I watch dgb and I see josh Gordon. I watch Kevin white and I frankly don't know who im reminded of. If someone says calvin Johnson you're being lazy because Johnson has MUCH different style. From his jam break on.

I love the auburn guy I watched a lot this weekend. Coates. I cannot for my life figure how he's not neck and neck with parker for the #3 spot. I don't like strong, I don't like smith.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yet Kevin white??

Anyone putting white over Cooper is just. I don't know. It's not even close right now, and frankly im sick of top 10 picks going on pure specimens.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

korrandark posted:

West Virginia threw the ball about 200 more passes than Auburn. Kevin White has had way more targets than Coates of course he is going to have drops.

You're only explaining why he has so many.

White is a product of hype. He really is. Im just not at all seeing anything close to Aj green or calvin Johnson type ability to shut this mother down.

That's DGB. He's a bigger Aj green (college I mean, green improved in pros) while white just... Doesn't really do it for me.
I watched Cooper first though so I was already spoiled as hell.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol hello, upside? It's Miami callin'

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
C

No Butt Stuff posted:

I really thought the DGB would fall to the Chiefs.

Way to make me go scout other positions, Miami. Thanks a bunch :(

i just can't draft parker. He's so underwhelming.

If im going receiver im going full blow baby draft the dude with retarded potential

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I am clueless who to take at the point. My draft board was just slaughtered.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
SO CLOSE TO AJ CANN GOD DAMMIT

This is the all potential team at this point. Both could be huge booms or huge busts (much more likely)

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Mar 23, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

No Butt Stuff posted:

God dammit Dolfan.

That's twice now.
Blame the jerk who decided to steal my top rated guard in the draft >:-(

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Well its nice to no longer have the biggest receiver reach.

But he's not THAT much of a reach. He's a 3rd round guy, at best, so this isn't insane.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Coldforge posted:

That; plus without trades, you basically have to reach if you're targeting someone specific for their fit.

Exactly how Im viewing it too. He realistically is going to be there in the real draft all the way to the top to middle of the 3rd... but here goons love speed so ya know

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

seiferguy posted:

How about for the 3rd round we move the speed of the picks up?
Ah our daily reminder some goons really need to reassess their priorities!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ya know- pregnancy wouldn't even be an issue if you didn't have that silly rule, no butt stuff!

Just kidding. Good luck!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Ya know- pregnancy wouldn't even be an issue if you didn't have that silly rule, no butt stuff!

Just kidding. Good luck!

seiferguy posted:

This could have been avoided if you did butt stuff exclusively.

(Congrats dude!)

How my rear end taste

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Enjoy the pick New Orleans. Very very happy with my shiny number 1b receiver

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol if you give Nolan the right to pick players you're utterly insane.

Julio jones has to count as 5 offense picks Tho

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Coldforge posted:

There are still a lot of (potentially) good players available. I've still got nine CBs, six WRs, four Edge, four RBs, two DL, a TE and a Safety on my board that I'd consider 2nd-5th rounders.

Uh can you please give me advice for this next round on a certain position Im looking for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I had an abysmal draft but I didnt put very much effort into it, and I had quite a few guys sniped last second from me, so alas.

• Locked thread