Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Good Dog
Jan 19, 2007
bee
DOES ANYONE NEED ANOTHER FOR A CLAN im just ok at the game, i hae like 5 15runers under my belt adn got my first 2 win streak last week. my first tourney char (GrGl of ash) is doing well so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Good Dog
Jan 19, 2007
bee
my username is agooddog if anyoe wants to clan me. i diddnt get to finish my GrGl because i was busy going on a bender over the weekend but im feelin a win coming on

A Good Dog
Jan 19, 2007
bee
how do i joion it

i killed my promising first run in elf3 and now i guess ill try to get one of htose sweet nem choice wins, or give up after a few deaths and get an easier win

A Good Dog
Jan 19, 2007
bee
got my first win!!! 15runer DrTm of chei!! came reeeaaal close to dying on a mummy zig20 and getting careless with the iron serpent of hell

A Good Dog
Jan 19, 2007
bee
ya chei's cool with spider but u still are slow as poo poo

im a big fan of chei; the stat boosts make it so i can usually kill stuff fast enough to not get mobbed to terribly. i think my first 15 rune win ever was a NaFi of chei and it was a breeze once i got cblink up and running (which isnt hard to do with the int boost)

A Good Dog
Jan 19, 2007
bee
i got my first (tourney) streak!!! well it was a MiGl but it still counts, for not vry many points. 5 runes tho. iguess im gonna try a nem choice thing in order to blow the streak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Good Dog
Jan 19, 2007
bee
i keep getting aorund midgame (i.e. around lair runes) and then running into hella trouble, whereas i used to breeze thru this stuff generally. i think it's because i've gotten a lot better at surviving the early game (mostly knowing when to simply flee fights); previously i only did well when i was fortunate enough to find game-making gear early on. i guess its a good problem to have but it's frustrating to die more frequently after putting a couple hours into a char rather than throwing 15 mins into several chars before one sticks

crawl psychology talk

• Locked thread