Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's because the league is bad lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
I'm at a conference in Charlotte and the hotel doesn't have MLS foot. And univisions website doesn't take my cable provider.

Grainbarn
Jul 2, 2007

What the fuck did I do?
LA looks like they've barely played together before today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At least LA looks like they're playing soccer. Who knows what the gently caress Chicago is trying to accomplish out there

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Both teams look jittery as hell and are playing worse than the already-low MLS level

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

At least LA looks like they're playing soccer. Who knows what the gently caress Chicago is trying to accomplish out there

eastern conference soccer baby... Hold on to your dicks

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Conartist posted:

Apparently I only receive the HD Unimas stream, which normally wouldn't be a complaint, except the SAP doesn't appear to work. Am I missing anything noteworthy in the English language?

I think I'm experiencing the same thing. Ah well, Spanish language commentary is probably better anyway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

XyrlocShammypants posted:

eastern conference soccer baby... Hold on to your dicks

I can't wait. I am appalled at the number of unforced turnovers that have happened so far when players have just passed the ball out of bounds accidentally

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

[+] Learning everyone's middle names

[-] The game

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

:siren:bicycle kick quota met:siren:

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.

Conartist posted:

Apparently I only receive the HD Unimas stream, which normally wouldn't be a complaint, except the SAP doesn't appear to work. Am I missing anything noteworthy in the English language?

Landon Donovan/World Cup discussion. Take a drink.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

The funny thing is despite being dominated Chicago will win

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
I get the local Unimas affiliate but not national Unimas apparently. So I have video but it's SD only and I can't get the English audio. Weird. Better than nothing but I'd like to be able to switch to English commentary.

Wonder if the website will work.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're going to tie 1-1.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

I hope Chicago win 1-0 via long throw

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

XyrlocShammypants posted:

The funny thing is despite being dominated Chicago will win

Chicago doesn't really do that whole "win" thing.

Conartist
Aug 15, 2004
Interesting Univision pop-up adds on the feed.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Who are these people in white jerseys and what have they done with the Galaxy?

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Really wish I could just watch this on MLS Live. I have loving cable, I get the channel, enough messing around with SAP nonsense.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good lord.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Where the gently caress was Palmer? Zardes was wiiiide open.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Is this loving Lalas on Spanish commentary?

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Seriously. The best part is that the website advertises this as being available on MLS Live and not blacked out. You only find that out when you actually try to watch it. Meanwhile I can watch it in SD with English audio or HD and only Spanish. loving. Hell.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HD and Spanish is great though

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Lrn2spanish scrubs

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

HD and Spanish is great though

I get the appeal for others but it's not my bag.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
For those watching on Cable make sure you are on the Univision Deportes for the english option because the Cable Unimas only has Spanish.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Fat Lowtax posted:

Is this loving Lalas on Spanish commentary?

"Me llamo Simon Bork, no me gusta women soccer fans, me vale madre"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is getting comical

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
Hahahahaha jesus christ Galaxy.

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
What

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
HOW?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lol if you there will be any goals

Ooh robbie Keane kicked a shot ooh

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

For those watching on Cable make sure you are on the Univision Deportes for the english option because the Cable Unimas only has Spanish.

Cool. Apparently my package does not include that, only Univision and UniMas. Comcast fail.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

~Shaun Richard Maloney~

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

Riven posted:

Seriously. The best part is that the website advertises this as being available on MLS Live and not blacked out. You only find that out when you actually try to watch it. Meanwhile I can watch it in SD with English audio or HD and only Spanish. loving. Hell.

That's just Major League Soccer Soccer Dot Com finally acknowledging Canadian fans. :colbert:

(seriously, the English PBP guy on Univision is cringe-worthy. And the Spanish MLS live feed is desynced between video and audio. Siiiigh.)

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Maloney is a turd. Can't believe Chicago made him a DP.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Why is there a 13 year old in LA's goal?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That was one of the most abysmal 45 minutes of soccer I've ever seen. I'm so happy MLS is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Fat Lowtax posted:

~Shaun Richard Maloney~

Probably the least soccer looking player in MLS. He seems like the kind of guy that wears UFC shirts

• Locked thread