Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013
One the one hand, I do have some complaints with how you handled the first real battle. Namely, playing it very safe and being too frugal with your missiles (you had a whole other launcher, which I'm assuming has its own ammo pool), and just some little mishaps like trying to attack a Wanzer's remaining arm by flanking it on the side that already had an arm blown off.

On the other hand, I freaking love me some Front Mission and the insight you're giving us from a translator's perspective and from the project team as a whole is pretty awesome and more than makes up for my niggling complaints so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread