Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

EZipperelli posted:

Speaking of Doritos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hZfoqsskM

The gently caress is wrong with people? :barf:

Japan.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Chard posted:

Food factory tours are pretty much always a good idea. The best I've been on was some ice cream factory in central CA (forget the brand) and they gave us fresh ice cream that had never been hard-frozen and it was a revelation.

The Blue Bell factory in Brenham (TX) does tours, and since Blue Bell is clearly the best ice cream everyone should go. Not right now though, I guess, since they're still not back on shelves yet. :(

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Bina posted:

Oh, I also used to get into the cupboard a lot and eat concentrated bouillon. I liked how salty it was, especially the beef.

I did this too as a kid and probably still would if my Adult Brain wasn't firmly in control most of the time. :3: I have some weird salt-craving issues though, I love super-salty things.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Plan Z posted:

Best username was when NO BUTT STUFF changed their name to OKAY, SOME BUTT STUFF or something like that.

forbidden lesbian -> mandatory lesbian after the gay marriage decision was my favorite. :3:

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

If the new thread doesn't include our old friend I will be incredibly disappointed. :colbert:

I can't be the only person who randomly bursts out laughing a couple times a month because the phrase "none pizza with left beef" worms its way into my brain.

• Locked thread