Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

LA beast is a competitive eater/youtuber and a guilty pleasure in a :gonk: sort of way

He does challenges on youtube, stuff like eating whole lemons or 20 year old bottles of collectible sodas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

I mean yeah, shellfish are basically giant ocean bugs. But that's also kind of the point. A lobster is big enough where I can get decent cuts of meat off. With a grub or somethin it's so small that you're eating the whole body.

Because I wouldn't eat the whole body of a lobster either. Or even a normal animal like a chicken for that matter.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

A "burger copy" based off the NZ McDonald's Kiwiburger.

Edit: oh you are talking about picked beets and not just straight slices of Beetroot on a burger.

I see nothing wrong here

• Locked thread