Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I've been weighing my food to accurately measure how much I eat and how many calories the food is, which is especially helpful with vegetables or other fresh food that varies in physical size. I got a digital scale and I use grams for the most part. I also weigh out servings of pre-packaged food if I want a snack or something. I love the tare button so I can cancel the bowl and not have pretzels everywhere :v:

I use a large glass measuring cup and a teaspoon measure for most things liquid, like milk or oil. I also memorized the conversions for certain things (3 tsp = 1 tbsp, 4 tbsp = 1/4 cup) and it's easy to go from there.

Weigh your drat flour!! A digital scale is an incredibly useful kitchen tool and there's some fairly simple ones for $10 - $15 on amazon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Why is it in the grass :smith:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cash crab posted:

I'm such a fool. We're all such fools.

How could we forget

I remember seeing this when I was still banned and really wanted to talk about it because I'm pathetic!

I think it might be gefilte fish, like the canned kind, and maybe with horseradish on top. With a boiled potato??

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

quote is not edit!! useless phone

• Locked thread