Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp

Noslo posted:

LA beast is a competitive eater/youtuber and a guilty pleasure in a :gonk: sort of way

He does challenges on youtube, stuff like eating whole lemons or 20 year old bottles of collectible sodas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk

The video of him eating (and then puking) whole unchewed hotdogs is amazing and deserves to be in a museum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Loomer posted:

FO3 also said we can't buy jars of crushed tomatos that aren't Italian imports that time. I really wanna know where he shops.

Isn't he from Perth? I feel like that explains a lot in itself: WA is thirty years behind the times and super white. Food in WA is a goddamn travesty.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

That's a Sunday morning at Bunnings.

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

I remember the having chips with grated cheese and BBQ sauce was all the rage in high school. I still sneaky make it for myself if I have some left over chips from fish and chips.

I guess it's like Australian poutine?

Nah. The closet Australia has to poutine is going to the nearest cornershop and giving the smiling Chinese bloke behind the greasy bain marie five bucks to fill a cardboard box of hot chips with as much dark brown mystery gravy as the box can handle without losing its structural integrity.

Drink pairing choice: a slightly lukewarm can of Pasito.

• Locked thread