Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J Miracle
Mar 25, 2010
It took 32 years, but I finally figured out push-ups!

bringmyfishback posted:

How about some beondegi? Also known as stinky-rear end silkworm larvae:

Sometimes they shoot goo in your mouth! :science:

I...do not care for them.

Also, I have contributed to the thread. I was forced to do a "cooking class" in last year's winter English camp. I refuse to let third graders near fire, and I don't see the point in forcing 25 kids to line up to use a single microwave, so I needed stuff that didn't involve actual cooking. Enter "pizza sandwiches": Ritz crackers, sliced ham, shredded mozzarella, ketchup, and a sprinkling of basil. Sadly, they were pretty drat tasty.

EDIT: OH GOD THIS loving LIST

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelysanders/lowbrow-brilliant-bagels#.oo6RJ3nmg :barf:

I'd be pretty mad if my kid was telling me about his cooking class he had at camp and he told me some jackass had him putting ketchup on crackers and calling both the process cooking and the result a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread