Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

AnxietyMan1488 posted:

" Put a few more slices of butter on top of the noodles. "

I used to go to my friends house, and they would spray I Can't Believe It's Not Butter on angel-hair pasta with just salt and pepper and it was super satisfying. brb, buying ICBINB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Wanamingo posted:

I mean, in general they're pretty good. Their cherry flavor is great. But drinking lavender? I just don't get it.

These things we created as alternatives to hard beverages, according to our old banquet manager. We served them at event bars a lot. So even if some flavors are kind of nasty for a non-alcoholic drink, you can pretend it's just some fancy cocktail that doesn't make sense. Lavender sounds alright.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

steinrokkan posted:

I'm not sure what it's supposed to represent, but I actually like it a lot.

Looks like the cake the fairies were making for Aurora - Sleeping Beauty's birthday.

Captain Lavender has a new favorite as of 23:47 on Sep 8, 2015

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Got some Halloween graham cracker bandages.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Hey, when did Ben Schwartz become less insufferable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yikes. I'll never understand why mcdonalds is so insanely expensive in Australia

Btw this is what a premium grilled chicken sandwich from mcdonalds looks like

It appears to be a McDonalds product where the only pureed part is the sauce, if even. Incredible.

• Locked thread