Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
yeah gently caress protein imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Has anyone said cheese Hitler yet

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Stop posting good things

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
The gently caress is a yellow cake

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

bringmyfishback posted:

I'm feeling like I should eat that sweet potato pizza monstrosity for the thread, but it would ruin my diet and be really expensive...

Here is a very ugly school lunch. I guessed it would be from the U.S., but ti seems it's actually from the U.K.

Those brand are american and so is the blog so your first guess was probably right.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

This poo poo's delicious yo

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
What is it sitting on?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Ugh. It looks like someone ran out of black chickens and said "bat's close enough, right?"

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It's made with mung beans, not the long stringy stuff.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I only accept non-gross gross food, please.

Like this banana, kaya and cheese pizza. I really want to try one to see if there's only a thin sliver of banana on each slice.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Is sarnie not the same thing then?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I still don't know what that toaster oven sausage thing is supposed to be

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz0i94ABgD0

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
That comment really bugs me (the way he/she puts brackets in every sentence).

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Surely all that poo poo in the middle is still raw

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Irish carb bombs

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Man those paleo posts are the real anti-food in this thread

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

godDAMMIT
"poutine Pol Pot"

poutine putin too obvious?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Ain't you never heard of cornbread

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
What is it, mashed potatoes and ???

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Chocolate stuffed crust sounds amazing but obviously not with all the other poo poo on there.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Seaweed is the second best weed there is

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

ErIog posted:

I might have something to contribute when my wife comes home from work in a few hours. I attempted to make the following recipe:
http://cookpad.com/recipe/3187692

It starts with two things I'm not very good at, then requires adding a lot of poo poo I'm not familiar with the taste of. So it's not like the perfect awesome Sloppy Joes I made yesterday where I could season to taste. This poo poo tastes bland, and I'm hoping leaving it marinate for like another 3 hours will do the trick. I don't have high hopes, though. #cookingforwaifu

edit: This marks the first week of living with my wife, and I'm unemployed so I'm in charge of the cooking. I finally get to really show off my cooking skills, but they fall apart real hard when it comes to making the Japanese dishes she requests.

Interested to know where you think you went wrong with this. Boiling eggs and browning chicken?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I still can't wrap my head around a kfc with no chairs and one dude running the show. How common is that?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
This is what kfc philippines is up to now, apparently
https://twitter.com/KFCPhilippines/status/617339762362286080/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

NO RULES

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Should probably be cooked first though

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It's like the time I tried cooking cow lips and they had these white spikes that looked real weird.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
f u I like lindt truffles

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
And the hot dog with a twix

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

I actually want to see this happen. Just because. Someone must have the facilities.

It might not surprise you to learn that it's been done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wpPDgEtzh8

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Mm lava cake

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Is that some back to the future tie-in thing

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It's made of bananas. Tastes like regular ketchup, or similar enough for most applications

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Would you perhaps prefer some mango ketchup instead

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Sweet potato and white chocolate kit kats. You're meant to bake them so I did and they started turning black the moment I turned to wash my hands. They're also terribly sweet and I like sweets.

4 inch cut no femmes has a new favorite as of 05:23 on Nov 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It's these http://www.worldofsnacks.com/store/p545/Baked_Sweet_Potato_Kit_Kat.html

• Locked thread