Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

blunt for century posted:

I know Japan has a few examples, and New Zealand apparently has huhu grubs, what other options are there for live food?
Oysters are common in most parts of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Time to go buy a sushi mat I guess.
Don't be like that guy. Wrap your mat in cling film first. The sushi mat in that video is pretty much ruined for making sushi.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
It's not charred, that's cauterized blood.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
He must have been pretty dedicated to the joke to live in squalor for years like that.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

cash crab posted:

Cooking For Bae always makes me :smith:
I want to see the pan.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Melt the butter into an equal amount of olive oil and you actually have the beginnings of a sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
To me the best juleps are whiskey sno cones like that Jim Ross looking guy on youtube made.

• Locked thread