Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
My only bug-eating experiences thus far have been a chocolate-covered scorpion bought online and some Madagascar hissing cockroaches boiled in chicken broth with some other spices.

The scorpion tasted ok I guess, albeit I did cut the roof of my mouth on the chitin. The cockroaches had been fed apples and aquarium fish food, so naturally they ended up tasting like fish food. :gonk:

I'd still like to try some fried ants or crickets or something, they always look so delicious in the pictures :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
I'm totally down with eggs but I can't fathom why you would put beetroot, of all things, on a burger. That being said, I think I'm gonna give it a chance next time I'm burgering it up.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Did... he just break an oven for a 1 min youtube video?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Eh, kiwi is not all that far from pineapple. Might be allright.

• Locked thread