Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

sirbeefalot posted:

Dinty Moore, or dog vomit? You decide!

Placenta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

ScreamingNinja posted:

Im sure everyone knows this exists already, but just in case:

Yes i own one, and its glorious.

Also theres a part that goes over the eggs where you can use the delicious egg infused water to warm your meat. Take that as you will.

I got that as my birthday gift from my husband this past year. It is the single greatest invention mankind has ever created.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

e: and while we are looking at healthy dishes from around the Channel:

The local favorite; the "mitraillette" (machinegun).

Basically the most fries you can stuff in a sandwich, plus your favorite fried processed meat and hydrogenated oil mix called "sauce".

Would so loving fast.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

SLOSifl posted:

Every lunch I've ever had in Czech Republic looked like that. A simple salad of lettuce, tomato, and onion with no seasoning or dressing next to something gross. With a soup.

My least favorite part of my business trips is lunch, and I don't even like working.

There is plenty of good food, but even good restaurants serve only poo poo between 11 and 2.

Agreed. I spent 2 weeks in Prague for a conference and I shamefully ate at KFC twice just to avoid the :iiam: soup and salad of the day at the local places near the convention center.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Would.

I have low standards.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Gridlocked posted:

:barf:

I hope to god all these Placenta recipes and/or pictures are animal not human.

You know it's not.

It's some weird hippie non-vaccinating "gonna have my baby in the woods during the third quarter of the moon while the goddess blesses my doula with the great feminine yoni powers" person's placenta.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

That photo looks like someone's suicide note.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Much like "Voilą, enjoy your mustard stain", that gif never gets old for making me laugh. Is there a bigger version, or is that the original?

That's the biggest one I've found, but I'm sure there's a bigger version out there.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Plinkey posted:

There's not. It's the original size to keep the file smaller. I made it.

You are a god among men.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Casu Marzu posted:

Most stores in the US age for like maybe 18 months if you're lucky. On the other hand, in Wisconsin we can get up to 19 year cheddar pretty easily, an one place does a 21 year old release every fall. :dong:

At my local huge chain grocery store (Safeway), I can 5 year aged cheddar for $6 a pound. It's not even sold in the ~*~fancy~*~ cheese section, it's kept with the regular sliced and string cheeses. In the pricey nice cheese section, there's a 10 year aged cheddar for about $10, as well as several other types of nice cheese. These are in virtually every large chain supermarket.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Would. Wouldn't feel good about it, but still would.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Aesop Poprock posted:

I really want to know what's underneath the ham, cause it looks like ricotta cheese or mayo and I'm not sure which is grosser in this context

I thought it was cottage cheese; like how every recipe from the 1950s-1970s required cottage cheese.

It's low-fat! :eng101:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Yolo Swaggins Esq posted:

That sounds incredible, I wish fruit cakes here were a hundredth as good as that sounds.

Fruit cakes, like most things, are pretty damned good when home made. I followed a Victorian era recipe for one a while back that called for 2 1/2 cups of rum. Cake that gets you loaded is the best cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUMNLVtFj60

Drunk raccoon in a beer factory.

• Locked thread