Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

HP Artsandcrafts posted:

I guess I'll repost this since the tread was killed shortly after I posted it.

Funnel Cake bacon cheese burger. It looks like instant heart disease.

Would, at least once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Dinty Moore, or dog vomit? You decide!

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

plain blue jacket posted:

had my first and last cinnabon yesterday. I've been diagnosed with diabetes consequently

Back when I was bored and a stupid high-schooler with buck-a-gallon gas, I would drive to the mall just to get a Cinnabon and a whole milk. God bless that metabolism.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

I tried some of this the other day

and it was pretty gross. I can't imagine anything it would go well with. spicy honey sounds like it would work with chicken or something similar but the taste is just unpleasant, and honey with heat is seriously confusing

"shake well" :psyduck:

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Hirayuki posted:

Coney pizzas, too, with hot dogs, chili, onions, and mustard. They're probably thread-appropriate, though:

This makes me think a garbage plate pizza would own.

Garbage plate, now THAT is thread-appropriate.

E; here's one with a coupla hots.

sirbeefalot has a new favorite as of 05:02 on May 5, 2015

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

BillyJoeBob posted:

Yo I heard people talking about hot dogs. I saw a bilboard for this driving home today.

The "Most American Thickburger"

I just had one yesterday out of morbid curiosity. Not actually that bad, just too much for me to finish at lunch without falling into an actual coma. As I threw away about a quarter of it, the stark realities of inequality and world hunger hit me as bad as the thousand calories and 2.3 goddamn grams of sodium.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

This is getting ridiculous.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Definitely checks the "disturbing, unappealing photography" box, at least.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Wanamingo posted:

McDonalds has had some less than spectacular food ideas.

Not for nothin', but salad in a jar that you shake up when you're ready to eat is a great way to transport it without it getting soggy from dressing. I don't think they assembled these the same way though.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Renzuko posted:

Kind of? i know a place nearby that has a caesar(bloody mary) with a burger as its garnish, and it says in the menu to expect to wait half an hour for it.

Do they leave and buy a burger somewhere else or something?

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Wh...

What's the pink stuff?

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

fizzymercy posted:

I didn't know if this belonged in the idiots on social media thread or here, so I rolled to dice on this.

Just imagine that sweaty pepperoni as it oozes down your throat, slimy texture of the wings just gumming up the works. And don't forget last nights warm ranch to slick it down.

You sound pretty uptight.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Scathach posted:

#nopizzarules

This looks like heaven. Nothing superfluous. A resounding "would."

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Man, I could down a garbage plate right about now, no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
e; goddamnit ^

Zanael posted:

Steak Tartare should look like this :

You mix the egg, minced onions, capers and other things with the meat and dig in with your fork.

axolotl farmer posted:

Here's the Swedish version: råbiff (raw steak)

Fresly ground (or finely chopped) beef, capers, pickled beets, onions and sharp mustard. Served with a raw egg yolk and lots of salt and pepper.

All I can see with these two is someone having a burger described over a bad connection with the mixing and cooking parts lost.

(don't even come at me with ACTUALLY A BURGER PATTY SHOULD JUST BE *FART*)

• Locked thread