Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I like to think fighting Devastator and Menasor at the same time in Transformers: Devastation is a troll. Because why else would Platinum want you to fight two giant robots who specialize in loving up your camera while killing you in a single combo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I want the next Fallout game to drop the 50's conceit entirely, and the first NPC you meet glares at you sternly and says, "It's been HUNDREDS OF YEARS. Dubstep's time is now."

And then Super Mutant Ron Pearlman smashes his way out of a nearby vault and slaughters him while screaming "MUSIC. MUSIC NEVER CHANGES."

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ChogsEnhour posted:

I remember my mate got that game and we had a lads night in getting pissed up and playing that taking turns every so often, absolutely kakking ourselves at nothing when soft-bollocks here gets his go and OF COURSE that's when the first alien springs out. I flinch, being the huge fanny that I am and swill my mates keyboard with my tin.

It's nice to see people from the last continent of Fourecks can finally connect to L-space.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Look, I'm just saying, all white people sound alike to me.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
It's okay, man. They're still a bunch of crackers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
It'd be weird as gently caress to see a grove of tree monsters chilling inside a factory or sewer, yeah.

• Locked thread