Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Inspector Gesicht posted:

New Vegas's Dead Money. How the gently caress do you take out the hologram guards in the vault the first time round? The beacons that turn them off aren't in plain view and the speakers that activate your bomb collar are indestructible.

It's been awhile, but I think you just have to sneak past without alerting them. I hated that DLC, it felt like it took everything fun out of the game and forced you to play a certain way. I had to force myself to finish it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

mycot posted:

Since you guys are already on the topic and nobody has brought it up yet, one simple Fallout troll is putting little goodies like money or ammo in derelict toilets. Since the interact button can either be "pick up" or "drink", with a misclick it becomes shockingly easy to accidentally shove radioactive toilet water up your throat.

There's a web comic about exactly this. Can't find an Imgur link on my phone.

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010
I'm at least 20 hours into Fallout 4 and it hasn't crashed once. Am I just lucky?

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Evilreaver posted:

I've looked through them all, I just can't start the quest needed to progress. resetquest, startquest, setstage, a dozen others... nothing seems to help and no forum I've asked has replied to my begging for help :(

I need to start questID InstMassFusion. Though ideally I'd go through the BoS side, which is BoS303, but no combination of commands, quests, praying and/or voodoo has worked. Though I am doing this by myself and blind (wikis on this seem to not be written for the layman)

Do you need to talk to a certain person to start the quest? In New Vegas you could teleport any npc to you, you just had to look up their id number or whatever.

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010
GTA V does that when you're rolling around or falling in first person. It's pretty disorientating.

• Locked thread