Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Hey guys let's just literally never talk to me again maybe that'll fix things

KozmoNaut posted:

The real troll is getting people to play MMORPG grindfests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Section Z posted:

I know it's not exactly a "Horror" game except for the fact you flee in terror from a muscle man with no pants as he casually walks through explosives that would instant kill you.

But "Breakdown" on original Xbox had some serious First Person View going. Doing spinning high kicks, backflips and side rolls? Guess what happens to your camera!

So I'm sure that it would cause a lot of people to puke just as much as the first person barfing scene.

Does anybody know offhand how many "first person melee" games have your camera anchored to your face to that degree?

What was that really crappy action movie-styled Source game? Something Boogaloo.

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Like honestly I don't get sick from 3D video games but holy poo poo that stuff gives me a headache. Fun fact: realism is not the ideal in video games, it's perfectly okay to step away from reality if it makes the game better.

To make up for it though, karma gave me the "gets sick after 5 minutes in a motorized vehicle" perk so I guess it balances out. v:v:v

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

RareAcumen posted:

Double Action Boogaloo?

Yeah that, thanks.

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Floodkiller posted:

Ancient Domains of Mystery

There's gotta be some lesson in here about some things just not being worth it when you're on a quest to save the world.

• Locked thread