Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

Ceciltron posted:

A man who eats a pork bun.... Truly a whole man

Your bun is not of the original type. 1'd. :mad:

Seriously though, while those are fine buns and I am certain they tasted good, I think the pineapple bun topping detracts the cha siu-ness which is the essence of a pork bun. :spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Jeek posted:

Seriously though, while those are fine buns and I am certain they tasted good, I think the pineapple bun topping detracts the cha siu-ness which is the essence of a pork bun. :spergin:

There was absolutely nothing pineapple about that bun. It was 100% bun, pork and bbq sauce.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug
I was reminded I forgot to post this. Hong Kong has an anime convention, inside a penis-shaped convention center. Not everything in Hong Kong is Pork Buns and Cool Goons.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I know I'm a bit late but there's one way to make Wei Shen's plainclothes time more hilarious in the beginning of this DLC: You can use the Police skill to take a shotgun out of your trunk and bring it with you on Wei's insurance salesman adventure, meaning he's the most obvious plainclothes cop in the world, toting a shotgun in the middle of the club, and no-one bats an eye.

I love Wei Shen's misadventures.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Ceciltron posted:

There was absolutely nothing pineapple about that bun. It was 100% bun, pork and bbq sauce.

Jeek posted:

Jeek knows her poo poo yo

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

Ceciltron posted:

Please learn to google dude.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug

I have lost face! My ancestors will surely punish me for this! (I had no idea, that's pretty cool.) I just find the dry flakiness mixes into the sauce so perfectly..

Ceciltron fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Sep 15, 2015

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
no wei

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm having a hard time grasping the Weight of this.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

[19:59:22] Fridurmus: what are you guys doing to my thread that I’ve been ignoring

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

:black101: Break a leg! :black101:

Great Joe posted:

[19:59:22] Fridurmus: what are you guys doing to my thread that I’ve been ignoring

Stop that.

Okay, final episode. I don't really have anything to say except that I'm really sorry it took this long to get this up. School, life, and a handful of games have been keeping me distracted quite thoroughly.

Sleeping Dogs: Year of the Snake 04: Finale

Thanks for watching for so long, everyone!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Fridurmus posted:

Stop that.

Okay, final episode. I don't really have anything to say except that I'm really sorry it took this long to get this up. School, life, and a handful of games have been keeping me distracted quite thoroughly.

whoah, no wei

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Fridurmus posted:

Stop that.
I was gonna say "no" and call you a lazy pooperface but you finally posted the

Fridurmus posted:

final episode

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I mean. *ahem*

Fridurmus posted:

:derp::woop::siren::frogsiren::siren:FINAL:siren::frogsiren::siren::woop::derp:

:wiggle::swoon::holymoley::pusheen:EPISODE
:pusheen::holymoley::swoon::wiggle:

Chaeden
Sep 10, 2012
I would like to say that the prophesied end of the world as we know it the man was talking about was actually Wei. Because Wei certainly ended the world of about 500 people wearing yellow.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Fridurmus posted:

Stop that.

We desperately need to pick a new project to be really bad at updating!

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

JossiRossi posted:

We desperately need to pick a new project to be really bad at updating!

If you wanted to spend the next five years on something we could do Metal Gear Solid V. :v:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
That was fantastic. Thanks for the LP

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Fridurmus posted:

If you wanted to spend the next five years on something we could do Metal Gear Solid V. :v:
Or you could wait until something really jumps out at you. Like Mafia 3. :v:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Fridurmus posted:

Do it, everyone interested in playing it themselves have already gotten it anyway.

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Oh, Ho-oh oh oh, oh whoa oh oh oh
I'll get 'em caught, show Oak what I've got
"There wasn't a lot to be axcited about"

Sums up Year of the Snake well, I think. It's really tame by Sleeping Dogs standards, and moreso repetitive. Zodiac Tournament and Nightmare in North Point were hilariously over the top in their own way. Can't all be winners I suppose!

Thanks for the LP, Fridurmus! This thread made me get Sleeping Dogs, Sleeping Dogs Definite Edition and 100% both so consider it a job well done!

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Do it, everyone interested in playing it themselves have already gotten it anyway.

I'm gonna need more than that to take on a project like MGSV, because I've already been advised not to. :v:

I'm glad ya'll liked the LP, though! And yes, James, I'm glad you made time to be in one last video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Espresso Steampunk
Sep 27, 2008
Congrats on finishing your LP, Fridurmus! It is a good sign for you as (I believe) a film student; I've seen plenty of peoples' projects fizzle in two years, so you beat the odds! It was always fun to watch and I often tell people Sleepy Ds is my favorite video game of all time. I only regret I was not more active in your thread. Looking forward to your next endeavor!

• Locked thread