Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG BIC SQUAD
Tattoos are really neat. I would love to be a tattoo artist when I'm older, it's definitely one of the career paths I'm considering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG BIC SQUAD

A LOVELY LAD posted:

I need more tattoos and if i ever get a trip to texas ill try and get thomas hooper as he oowns bones

Didn't know who Thomas Hooper was before today, looked him up, drat. He's very good. I love how he makes such awesome and intricate tattoos without evwen needing to use color

BIG BIC SQUAD

opioid agonist posted:

Today while walking my dog I kept seeing other dogs and I spent a good minute or so on each dog trying to decide what tattoos would look good on each dog

Can dogs get inked?

I don't really see the point in it unless the dog has very short hair / is hairless, otherwise you'd never see the tattoo unless you continually shaved that spot I guess

BIG BIC SQUAD

opioid agonist posted:

Shaving the spot regularly would be a labor of love

"Gotta make sure everyone sees my dog's sick ink........."

BIG BIC SQUAD

tight shorts posted:

im too scared to get tattoos :blush:

Scared of pain or scared of regret?

• Locked thread