Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

smoobles posted:

guac tip:

if you live near a Fiesta (or other mexican grocer) just buy some fresh made pico de gallo, an extra jalapeno or two, and mix that poo poo with your avocado

pico has every ingredient of guac minus the avocado. i just saved u 5 minutes of chopping

All mexican food is like the same 5 ingredients. Not talking poo poo its juwt a fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom

Hick Magnet posted:

Recipes are for losers.

om nom nom

If i can weigh in on this garlic situation i would personally vote for roasted garlic if it is going to be used at all. Raw garlic would overpower everything else. I don't put garlic in my guac but if you need to dont ruin the beautiful subtleties of tomato lime and avocado because all you can taste is raw garlic

om nom nom

ron color posted:

how small is a small tomato. thank you for this, even though that picture is really bad, that guac looks really good

Not my recipe, but however small you want it to be. Get the tiniest one ypu see if you dont like tomatoes but if you do just be like f u thompson imma use a medium or large one instead.

Recipes are not chemistry. I have never put jicama in mine but i bet it tastes awesome. I garnish mine with pomegranite seeds. Sometimes i put sunflower kernels in, or mix in a little grated manchego instead of some salt. Just use less of something at first, taste, adjust, rinse ,repeat, then write what you did down and you have your own recipe!

• Locked thread