Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

dude who made troll face filed a cease and desist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
gay

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
but, fair

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

The guy is trying to monetize the trollface and destroying games, how is that good.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
lol

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
didn't he try to sue reddit over r/ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a true troll

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol who owns the Trollface copyright

Complexcalibur
Mar 11, 2007

NUOOOOAAAGH
On the one hand I can only imagine what it must be like to fart out some lovely drawing in 5 minutes and then a year later people are putting it on shirts and video games and making money off of it and no one even knows who you are. On the other hand,

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Thug Lessons posted:

The guy is trying to monetize the trollface and destroying games, how is that good.

he invented it so h e can do what he wants with it.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Soral
May 30, 2009

A handful of you might remember me, but (hopefully) most of you probably have no clue who I am. To keep it brief, I own the copyright to the Trollface image,

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

A handful of you might remember me, but (hopefully) most of you probably have no clue who I am. To keep it brief, I own the copyright to the Trollface image,

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Dec 26, 2012

ok

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

:troll:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thug Lessons posted:

So the people who didn't make it making money off it is good? Take your hippie horseshit back to LF.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Reminds me of kc green and dickbutt. He's super bitter that he never monetized it.

Also, Oh baby a triple.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
job creators like the dude that drew the Trollface are vital to our economy and deserve to have their intellectual property rights respected

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

some dude named Carlos Ramirez

I'm happy for him

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
wasn't Carlos Ramirez the dude Sean Connery played in Highlander

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

some dude named Carlos Ramirez
hosed up that Plutonis invented the trollface meme.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Soral posted:

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

original meme, do not steal.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The Sharmat posted:

wasn't Carlos Ramirez the dude Sean Connery played in Highlander

Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

this makes me happy

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Some people want proof that I am who I claim to be (though I'm not sure why anyone would care to impersonate me), so I added a status update to my deviantArt that I haven't used in forever. http://whynne.deviantart.com/

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

hosed up that Plutonis invented the trollface meme.

that was carlos the jackal

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

day of the trollface

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
did the font change or is my vision just totally hosed from crying about meme run

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Thug Lessons posted:

This fucker is crushing the helpless endless runner genre. :ssj:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Stupid game, but the "creator" of trollface is a scumbag anyways.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Wah wah guys I made a loving face everyone posts daily but never credits me. :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i posted that pic of the long necked dude from the gamestop commercial photoshopped to have fallout VATS on his neck on my tumblr and i got like 10 messages from this one guy saying it was his and that i was a giant rear end in a top hat for posting it

• Locked thread