Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Up next, a report on the dangers of heroin, which has killed dozens in this -- I'm sorry, I'm hearing that it's heron. The dangers of the heron that comes around sometimes and eats frogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Though some are critical and use anti-castor language like "beaver run", the fact is the dams that protect our banks are not too big to fail, and animals of every species have something to lose. This is Bob Trout, signing off.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Tonight at 10, by popular request, we will be again showing the 1972 film "Frogs".

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

massive run on the banks today, it's complete carnage, green everywhere, cost of living increasing drastically and the freshwater supply is going to be seriously polluted

Maarek
Jun 9, 2002

Your silence only incriminates you further.

quote:

Remembering those we lost in 2015

Gribbit

2 of 33

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Obama has decided to be a live streamer on Twitch. He currently has 90 million people watching him play Battlefield 4. He's trying to snipe from just outside the range of a objective that flipped to the enemy and everybody is screaming at him to capture the objective.

Republicans have responded by showing a live cross burning on the floor of congress.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Yaos posted:

Obama has decided to be a live streamer on Twitch. He currently has 90 million people watching him play Battlefield 4. He's trying to snipe from just outside the range of a objective that flipped to the enemy and everybody is screaming at him to capture the objective.

Republicans have responded by showing a live cross burning on the floor of congress.

Following President Obama's enormously popular live stream on Twitch last week, republican strategists have released details on their plan to engage voters on the new digital medium.

Sources say that they'll introduce a bill to grant constituents direct control of a US Navy combat strike group via Twitch chat, allowing taxpayers to "get what they paid for".

The Whitehouse has yet to comment on the new development.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Militant beavers have continued their standoff with park authorities, insisting that they do not have to submit their dam to a planning commission for approval.

Artist's rendering

Their spokesman, Cliven Beavery, insists that the dam was there long before the park was established and that his colonial ancestor Erasmus Beavery built the dam in 1780. Park officials declined to comment on the air but one source said "no, it wasn't."

Beavery has vowed to bite anyone who approaches the dam with his long, broad teeth.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Frog [crying]: What's the frequency, ribbit? What's the frequency?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Effectronica posted:

Tonight at 10, by popular request, we will be again showing the 1972 film "Frogs".

my history teacher showed this to us for an entire block period in high school. it wasn't even a sub day. it was right in the middle of civil war curriculum

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
With the legalisation of growing pondweed for personal use, we ask: does this move disproportionately benefit the duck community?

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Tonight: "She ate my thorax and laid our eggs in the cavity". We report on the growing Men's Rights Movement among wharf spiders.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Considering the large amount of cuts most mainstream media have made to their environmental and science reporting, I find this thread somewhat unrealistic.

I do find the way it completely ignores the four consecutive train derailments causing several massive oil spills in the Northern Ontarian wilderness, however, very accurate and astute. Continue.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Greece-European Union crisis: a Terrorist Fist Bump?

Have people been deceived? Are these partners in fact part of a continental crime group? Find out more Tonight, on CNN.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

FactsAreUseless posted:

You wore a shirt of violent green, uh-huh

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nckdictator posted:

You wore a shirt of violent green, uh-huh
Police say a frog who died in an altercation near his home carried "sword and pistol by his side."

[TAKE V/O WITNESS]

"Uh-huh."

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Al, the Channel Six Weatherman, walks into the studio to Kanye West's "Power."

"It's VERY IMPORTANT that you get to a safe place, whether that is your basement or a shelter."

*twitter is flooded with pics of people buying milk and bread*

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

This man gets jokes. He just doesn't like them, no sir.

WTER News posted:

Tomorrow marks the 14th anniversary of the tragic spring thaw event precipitated by a pack of lone wolves. Angry with the freedom afforded to stream dwelling species, the wolves drove a heard of mule deer onto a section of frozen stream headwaters normally sealed off to all use until after the final thaw. The weight of the mule deer and wolves broke apart the ice, submerging them in the frigid waters and weakening the structural integrity of the upstream ice-dam which had been holding back an abnormally large volume of melt-water. The loss of structural integrity resulted in the release of a torrential flood of melt-water and debris downstream. The aftermath of the event saw thousands of downstream species crushed under the weight of the flood of scoured out dirt and rock. However, some critics still argue with the official assessment of the events of that day, claiming "wet mule can't melt sealed streams".
Roll on snare drum.

zeroprime fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Mar 10, 2015

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Police say a frog who died in an altercation near his home carried "sword and pistol by his side."

[TAKE V/O WITNESS]

"Uh-huh."

Locals also said that the frog had strained relations within the community.

[CUT BACK TO WITNESS]
"I never understood his frequency, uh-huh. I never understood, he said 'don't gently caress with me,' uh-huh."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Morroque posted:

Considering the large amount of cuts most mainstream media have made to their environmental and science reporting, I find this thread somewhat unrealistic.

I do find the way it completely ignores the four consecutive train derailments causing several massive oil spills in the Northern Ontarian wilderness, however, very accurate and astute. Continue.

This just breaking, a post from a user calling himself "Morroque." It says, quote, "Considering the large amount of cuts [to] most mainstream media... I find this thread ... very accurate and astute. Continue." Thanks for that, Morroque. Let's see what twitter has to say about it!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zeroprime posted:

Roll on snare drum.
It's good.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
It figures, none of you are talking about the distributaries downstream which mooch off of our abundance. I don't see why we have to contribute to those lazy mud animals, they live on a drat floodplain. This is typical Big Nature run amok, trying to redistribute the water table by lowering US to the level of those loving cockers.

I'm not talking about all woodcocks when I say that, just the trashy, stereotypical cockers.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

FactsAreUseless posted:

Brian Willfrog has left his post at The Nightly News because he fabricated the story of how his lillypad was under fire when really it was the lillypad nearby that was damaged.

zeroprime posted:

Roll on snare drum.

Sweet sassy molassey.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Mar 10, 2015

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
What does this mean for Hilary in 2016?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hello this is bird with opinion talk, outside of meanstream (bigotness against birds, who cannot swim). Now I suppose to feel sorry for slamon? Maybe they could stream up safe if they pull by bootstraps. Oh, that rigtht, they don't even have feets! Maybe they get lucky, and end up in superiority bird belly. Gimme a beak.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Oh, I sorry, millenenialls don't like bird use free speach without trigger warning? Why not you post about it on your internets. Oh right, you can't, because I beak plucked all keyboard buttons when you forget to lock cage.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Now let's look at some tweets.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Local bear seen eating blackberries. Said he didn't like the new apple technology when asked.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bicyclops posted:

Hello this is bird with opinion talk, outside of meanstream (bigotness against birds, who cannot swim). Now I suppose to feel sorry for slamon? Maybe they could stream up safe if they pull by bootstraps. Oh, that rigtht, they don't even have feets! Maybe they get lucky, and end up in superiority bird belly. Gimme a beak.

Hi, this is an ostrich. I just wanted to call in and say I agree with everything that bird said. it's nice having someone who can see over the lieberal hype, much like me, because I have such a long neck

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Chokes McGee posted:

Hi, this is an ostrich. I just wanted to call in and say I agree with everything that bird said. it's nice having someone who can see over the lieberal hype, much like me, because I have such a long neck

Let's take a look at some of your messages now: A freshwater guppy says, "Ostriches have had their head in the sand about the issue of 'fish-scrimination' for a long time now. It's a real problem. When a crocodile attacks a water hole, everyone else runs away onto the land and us fish are left to fend for ourselves." Ostrich, how do you respond to that?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bear, how do you feel about the obesity epidemic.

Bear: [hibernates]

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Well there you have it, one bear whose fat stores are used to survive the winter, instead of die of diabetes. Back to you in the studio.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hibbernating?? More like bearly working. Sound like a lazy excuse for a long vacation. I not call out of work when cruel winter give me pinfeather attacks! :mad: Someone please put the cover on my cage, I need a pinfeather nap.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

"In politics today, the less-nasty party has lashed out at the nasty party's policy which they say bans food for the poor.

A less-nasty party spokesman said "This is typical nasty party ideology taking precedence over the Hard Working *country*men that make this country great, thats why the less-nasty party promises to make food available for purchase to anyone who it isn't unpopular to do so to."

Meanwhile, nasty party spokesmen said "We at the nasty party believe people have a responsbility for their actions, it is the less-nasty party who want to return our country to the less-nasty something-for-nothing culture which we are still trying to fix. Thats why the nasty party promises to do nasty things to people who are unpopular,"

This is a tricky political situation, if only there was some kind of investigatory institution that tried to uncover what was actually happening.

And now - *bigoted celebrity* draws umbrage at *event*"

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

CommieGIR posted:

They were no angels.

i actually googled "black angel" and a bunch of mopey whiteys and anime came up hahhaaha holy poo poo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Stottie Kyek posted:

Let's take a look at some of your messages now: A freshwater guppy says, "Ostriches have had their head in the sand about the issue of 'fish-scrimination' for a long time now. It's a real problem. When a crocodile attacks a water hole, everyone else runs away onto the land and us fish are left to fend for ourselves." Ostrich, how do you respond to that?

I think being attacked just for being an ostrich shows that the real racists are guppies

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Chokes McGee posted:

I think being attacked just for being an ostrich shows that the real racists are guppies

Guppy leaders have shown no leadership in this crisis. They just expect everyone to follow the crowd. Its no wonder that guppy culture is in such a sad state.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Due to high water levels and a strong current, the morning show's puppy segment goes poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015
This is quite possibly the least funny poo poo I've ever seen in my life (though I admit I only read part of like 3 posts)

• Locked thread