Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

:lol: She's tearing poo poo up at the bypass construction site now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

Push the envelope. Watch it bend.
Holy crap this show is unnerving to watch, it's been like a whole hour of terrible decision making and awkward conversation. At least Sherif Eyeliner was there, he's cool.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
I thought based on last week's teaser, they'd have found Annika's body by now. This episode was kind of weird.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

plscks posted:

Holy crap this show is unnerving to watch, it's been like a whole hour of terrible decision making and awkward conversation. At least Sherif Eyeliner was there, he's cool.

Seriously that's like 90% of the show's charm/shtick. It's mostly just people being totally loving incapable of acting anywhere near normal.

e: I mean, why does Norma even have that evening dress? Why is high school aged Norman wearing a sport coat on a casual dinner date with his new "girlfriend"? Also, Norman used to call Norma "Mom" a lot, but he's almost exclusively switched to "Mother" now.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ars Arcanum posted:

I thought based on last week's teaser, they'd have found Annika's body by now. This episode was kind of weird.
Oh Jesus, well there you go.

We're in Twin Peaks territory now!

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Oh Jesus, well there you go.

We're in Twin Peaks territory now!

Welp.

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

Ars Arcanum posted:

Seriously that's like 90% of the show's charm/shtick. It's mostly just people being totally loving incapable of acting anywhere near normal.

e: I mean, why does Norma even have that evening dress? Why is high school aged Norman wearing a sport coat on a casual dinner date with his new "girlfriend"? Also, Norman used to call Norma "Mom" a lot, but he's almost exclusively switched to "Mother" now.

It's a big old train wreck and that's wonderful! I like that Dylan is pretty much the shows baseline for normal, and he's been hanging around his new pot farm with Uncle Dad.

Oh and is it safe to figure that Norman murdered the crap out of that call girl?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Motherfuckin Ted Chaough from Mad Men sitting there in the gently caress cabin like a boss was easily the coolest part of the episode.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Gatekeeper posted:

Motherfuckin Ted Chaough from Mad Men sitting there in the gently caress cabin like a boss was easily the coolest part of the episode.
I knew that dude looked familiar but I couldn't place him at the time haha

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Opie was in like 2 mins of that episode and was amazing.
That chick from Revolution still looked all kinds of fine, even not holding a crossbow.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

So is Chick gonna freak out on moonshine and shrooms at some point and murder Caleb while telling him to think about the rabbits?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh so that's a different dead prostitute? :stare:

e: Oh well helloooooooo Emma!

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Mar 24, 2015

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Lots of dead blonde prostitutes apparently?

Also Emma is too smart and hot to be trying so hard.

And great, creepy sex parties and DEA deals and what the hell is this show even about this season.

edit: Haha, only Freddie Highmore could pull off such hideous passive-aggressive poo poo towards his on-screen mother and the sheriff without sounding like a loving prick.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

:lol: Romero: Did you see anyone who looked like this loving bloated corpse, Norman??

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Emma's about to get really loving high :2bong:

e: Heh, no therapist would be able to handle the amount of poo poo going on with Norma. That dude has no idea what he just told her to do.

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Mar 24, 2015

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

What the gently caress, Dylan.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Emma: Oh, so you're finally flirting with me when I'm finally dating your brother and also you full time hired the dude I boned at your family's motel a month ago. And now I get to meet your uncle-dad.

Seriously, this poor girl. One way or another she's going to end up at the bottom of White Pine Bay.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

...nothing like having a professor at your college creep on you with his goddamn hipster glasses out in full force.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Yeeeeeeeeeeah, this guy sure seems like he'd make an excellent sheriff :jerkbag:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Emma and Norman sure have a healthy relationship :haw:

e: Oh gently caress, is Norman about to destroy some poo poo?! :dance:

e2: OH GOD NO :barf:

e3: Jesus, it's like impossible for Norman to die.

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Mar 24, 2015

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Hey, I think this is like the first time we've ever seen Norma wearing pants! Uh, Ok, poo poo's getting super weird again and-

Oh wow what a twist, Annika is alive! Yay!

...oh.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I'm starting to suspect that they didn't hire Tracy Spiridakos for her acting ability

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
What was Norma holding in her hand at the end? I couldn't tell what it was.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Trastion posted:

What was Norma holding in her hand at the end? I couldn't tell what it was.
A bloody USB stick, I believe. Who knows what's on it.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Does that bloody USB drive have money on it that she can use for her and Norman?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
That fall made my face hurt

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Uh oh, now Norman knows about Caleb being there! This spells trouble!

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Does that bloody USB drive have money on it that she can use for her and Norman?

It's full of dogecoins.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Holy poo poo... password: SEXCRAZED. :laffo:

Norma is hilarious.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Norman making out with his gf to make his mom jealous was one of the grossest things I've ever seen why do girls keep falling for this weirdo he's not even cute

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp

Troposphere posted:

Norman making out with his gf to make his mom jealous was one of the grossest things I've ever seen why do girls keep falling for this weirdo he's not even cute

I still can't figure out why Bradley slept with him.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pops Ghostly posted:

I still can't figure out why Bradley slept with him.

Check out this dudes rap sheet to see a person almost as creepy as Norman!

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I just found this thread and to parrot what everyone else has said, this is the creepiest poo poo on TV. This season is so very, very uncomfortable.

Also, maybe I missed something because A&E's site has been mad wonky, but what was up with Dylan telling Norman he and Caleb were talking about his health and poo poo? I thought he was making poo poo up on purpose so that Norman would run to Mother with crazed paranoia so she wouldn't believe Dylan and Caleb were actually cahooting.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Nice driving skills, Norma :v:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ahahahahaha

"The password for the WiFi is 'MOTHER', all caps."

:golfclap:

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

Ahahahahaha

"The password for the WiFi is 'MOTHER', all caps."

:golfclap:

How creepy is that!

Also I'm not sure why, but I really like Dylan and UncleDad's long haired neighbor. I don't think he's a jerk, maybe he's just really weird and really stoned?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Ick. Nast.

Norman went from unhealthy codependent relationship with his mother with low key incestuous moments to full blown boner poppin in her clothes.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

KIT HAGS posted:

Ick. Nast.

Norman went from unhealthy codependent relationship with his mother with low key incestuous moments to full blown boner poppin in her clothes.
He turned into Tommy Wiseau in that last scene!

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I'm really worried that Romero won't make it to season 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Have you lost your mind?"
"Maybe, it's irrelevant."

This show's dialogue is the greatest.

• Locked thread