Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Romero's face is everything in my life right now. Please add it to the op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

There is no way Ted Chaough is just gonna give Norma everything she wants and everything will be fine. She's incredibly naive if that thought ever enters her mind.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Creepy therapist guy is working for the Arcanum Club people and trying to manipulate Norma into revealing information about the teacher's murder and use it against Romero in the run for sheriff. Calling it now. edit: At least I hope it's something like this and not a pointless love interest subplot. She ALREADY has a love interest, why the gently caress would she want to date some hipster douchebag when she's got the sexy sexy Sheriff in her life?

KIT HAGS posted:

I'm really worried that Romero won't make it to season 4.

YOU SHUT UP. :(

Ana Lucia Cortez fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Apr 7, 2015

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
He's better off dead than with Norma. If the show keeps to the Hitchcock story, he'd end up dead anyway.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

I agree he should stay away from her, but I really want to see something come out of the extreme amount of sexual tension they've been building. I know they're all gonna wind up dead eventually. I just hope Romero makes it through the season. If he dies I'm gonna go on a Norma Bates freak-out and destroy inanimate objects around my house. Maybe run something/someone over with my car.

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

Push the envelope. Watch it bend.
Holy Jesus, that was a close one.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Norman has gained powers over electricity! :science:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Nestor Carbonell is badass, holy poo poo

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

Romero totally makes this show. I think if they kill him off I will have a very hard time continuing to watch. Also, everyone else has gone so far off the deep end this episode.....

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh hey, Norma and Caleb were able to make up. What the gently caress.

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

That was kinda nice I think, but it really seemed like Norman hated every second of it. It looked like he was about to snap again.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Uh oh, Norman's pissed at Dunkle Caleb

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Oh man, that was such a great episode. Best one yet.

Can someone make a .gif of Norma shooting her cell phone?

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Norman's impression of Norma was spot on. He really got her mannerisms down.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Leave, Emma. Run.

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

Lycus posted:

Leave, Emma. Run.

And take Dylan with you!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Norman, do you want to.......gently caress your mom?"
"YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP"

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
this show is so uncomfortable and amazing

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Woah! the Norman Crazytown Expressway is open for business.

The kitchen scene was some next level weird.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

This show is amazing. Norman feeling up his mom... ahhhhhhhhhhhh! :stare:

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
A&e calling this budding romance a Dylemma tickles me.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

This show is at the top of its game right now.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
It was quick and subtle, but when Norma is cradling him at the bottom of the stairs, she drops the iconic movie line, "We all go a little mad sometimes."

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

Is that little dog real or is it only in Norman's head?

*edit - Never mind, my wife informs me that the dog is most certainly dead and stuffed.

plscks fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Apr 28, 2015

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This is the most awkward poo poo :suspense:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Man, I missed like half that episode due to my TV going in and out. I'm gonna have to rewatch it. Some of what I did catch seemed pretty important.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
GREAT loving episode!! This finale is going to be amazing.

Norman has moved up from first class on the crazy train, now he's driving it.

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

The Emma-Dylan story line is 100% insane-o-fuel for Norman. He's gonna have a massive psychotic break when he catches wind of that. I am scared for both Emma and Dylan. And I don't know what to make of what's her name from the end of the episode.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have no doubt that she wasn't even there, her and ghost dog are tightening Norman's spring.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Someone is going to die by the end of this season. I don't know who it will be, though.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I totally think it's gonna be Emma.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Caleb. Norman already hates him and just like Juno, as soon as he becomes part of the family and Norma warns up to him BAM dead.

Plus in the preview he's the one who says Normans gonna hurt someone

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
I finally got caught up after missing a bunch of episodes, and holy poo poo are we steamrolling towards a messy end.

I love how the show depicts Norma as this bizarre but somehow incredibly magnetic person, to the point that even people who kind of know better because they've seen her crazy bullshit outright still can't seem to help wanting to be around her and have tremendous difficulty calling her out/separating themselves from her. Norman's winning, obviously, but it's like all the major characters are obsessed with her in some way and to some degree.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
I feel like Dylan and Emma are gonna end up in that pit.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I thought something was gonna go down two episodes ago, because it was called "Last Supper." Instead, the episode name turned out to be foreshadowing.

The previews for this season made me feel that this was going to be the season that pulled no punches. I hope the last two episodes prove me right.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I'm surprised there hasn't been any renewal notice. The past couple of years it was announced in early April. We may be heading toward a higher body count than expected.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Alright, here we go. Bradley's back for some reason.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Man, Norman just can never get lucky, whether due to head-Norma or real Norma.

Oh and next week's the season finale! Some really bad poo poo is probably gonna go down.

plscks
Apr 3, 2011

They have to kill off Norma. One crazy Norma is too much already so there's no way I can handle real crazy Norma and pretend crazy Norma.

On another note, I'm kinda surprised that Norman didn't get it on with Bradley. Isn't she the only person he's had sexual contact with that he hasn't killed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
But why did he have the belt? She's dead, i have no doubt, if she was even there at all. :aaa:

• Locked thread