Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
Well, I'm interested to see next season at least. Will Emma make it through? How will Dylan deal with her situation? Will Bradley be found? If so, how will the community react to a relatively fresh corpse in pond rather than a year-old corpse from the ocean? Will Norma and Romero get together at last? How will the the sons of Norma clash this time? And how will Norma manage her "clearly effed up as all poo poo but still beloved" lil boy?

And most importantly, what will Norma's pool look like when it's done? Gonna be disappointed if it doesn't have a tiki bar and a sweet-rear end grill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ars Arcanum posted:

And most importantly, what will Norma's pool look like when it's done? Gonna be disappointed if it doesn't have a tiki bar and a sweet-rear end grill.
Will it even get finished now that Bob Paris is dead? Or will it just remain a massive gaping hole in her property?

Or did he pay it all off before he died?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Oh well now he's definitely gonna run off with Bradley!

Less running, more offing.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Best episode of the season ! I thought that was super well put together, and everyone knocked it out of the park. Freddie Highmore is quietly crushing every young actor on TV.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Will it even get finished now that Bob Paris is dead? Or will it just remain a massive gaping hole in her property?

Or did he pay it all off before he died?

I wish we'd gotten to see what his intentions with that pit were. Was he just being a dick and building a high diving pool to screw Norma over while keeping his end of the deal, or did he have more sinister plans?

I'm still kind of annoyed that Bradley died, but I'm excited for Season 4 nonetheless. And if Freddie Highmore doesn't get an Emmy for this season, it's bullshit.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga for all the Emmys, please.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Y-Hat posted:

Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga for all the Emmys, please.

This. Always.

With Mad Men out of the way next year, maybe that'll be the season they get some of the attention they deserve.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Seriously, I like Mad Men and the actors on that show. But Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore aren't just good, they're amazing and I feel like the roles in Bates Motel are far more challenging than the ones in Mad Men have ever been.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Bates Motel has been officially renewed for two more seasons. :dance:

Thank god, I was getting worried.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

That certainly took awhile. I'm kind of hoping those two seasons are it, though. At the rate they're going I can't see them dragging out the inevitable any more than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

If it's only two more seasons, that's still two more seasons of Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore's facial expressions. I'm fine with that.

• Locked thread