Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Holy poo poo... password: SEXCRAZED. :laffo:

Norma is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Creepy therapist guy is working for the Arcanum Club people and trying to manipulate Norma into revealing information about the teacher's murder and use it against Romero in the run for sheriff. Calling it now. edit: At least I hope it's something like this and not a pointless love interest subplot. She ALREADY has a love interest, why the gently caress would she want to date some hipster douchebag when she's got the sexy sexy Sheriff in her life?

KIT HAGS posted:

I'm really worried that Romero won't make it to season 4.

YOU SHUT UP. :(

Ana Lucia Cortez fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Apr 7, 2015

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

I agree he should stay away from her, but I really want to see something come out of the extreme amount of sexual tension they've been building. I know they're all gonna wind up dead eventually. I just hope Romero makes it through the season. If he dies I'm gonna go on a Norma Bates freak-out and destroy inanimate objects around my house. Maybe run something/someone over with my car.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Norman's impression of Norma was spot on. He really got her mannerisms down.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

This show is amazing. Norman feeling up his mom... ahhhhhhhhhhhh! :stare:

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

drat, Norma beat the poo poo out of Alex. Those were real slaps, too. Made me hot & bothered.

I'm still not convinced that Bradley's real. No one's actually seen her except for Norman. I think he's hallucinating the entire thing.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

It would be cool if Norman murders Bradley, only to 'wake up' and realize he's actually killed someone else (Emma?). Not that I want Emma to die, but something like that would be a cool twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Bates Motel has been officially renewed for two more seasons. :dance:

Thank god, I was getting worried.

• Locked thread