Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Smythe posted:

attn it: can we get a fix on this email fail?

WASHINGTON -- Discussing the controversy over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton using her personal email account for government business, a top Senate Republican revealed that he has never sent an email in his life.

"I don't email," Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.) said. "You can have every email I've ever sent. I've never sent one."

"Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd had asked Graham whether he had a private email account because Graham said he wanted to know if other cabinet secretaries besides Clinton used private accounts during their tenure. Graham said he did have a few questions about Clinton's email.

graham is a member of the Senate Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

a senator who knows that email is terrible

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Smythe posted:

Ah, this angle is much funnier. Once again Dutruix or whatnot makes me look a dunce.

my white noise is of high quality

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

RZA Encryption posted:

you should try "Inbox by GMail", it's actually really good at sorting things for you and pulling out the important details.

i don't need technology to read my goddamn email for me

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

RZA Encryption posted:

I understand the sentiment, but having your phone tell you when you need to leave for something, adjusting for traffic owns.

Also when I go to navigate and I don't have to type anything in because where I wanted to go was suggested. I know it sounds spooky and intrusive (and it is!), I guess what I'm saying is that I, personally, don't mind given the convenience it brings me. I recognize that not everyone will share my views and that's ok, too!

my objection has nothing to do with spookiness, it's just that if i get an email i read it and i don't need something to do that for me?

• Locked thread