Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you like institutional racism in the US?
no it seems bad
i dunno, maybe the cops have a point
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Funkalicious posted:

humans that look different are incapable of living in harmony, hth

You're gay aren't you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen to Death
Mar 27, 2010

i would like to think so...

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

im not racist, but im also not black, so i really dont give a gently caress

me neither and me neither and me neither

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
let's ironically rename gbs stormfront 2.0

ironically

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Gaunab posted:

let's ironically rename gbs stormfront 2.0

ironically

are you kidding? nu-GBS is like the polar opposite of stormfront...goons clawing and scraping to be The Most Repentant. nu-GBS takes self-flagellation to astonishing places.

IzzyFnStradlin fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Mar 10, 2015

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

i'm gonna gently caress you up the rear end OP

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i don't give a poo poo about your stupid, stupid opinions on race or really any political item, OP. Great, stay golden

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Can't cuck you if we don't talk about race, OP

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

:mrgw:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

sexy young infidel posted:

i don't give a poo poo about your stupid, stupid opinions on race or really any political item, OP. Great, stay golden

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

never trust an elf

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
But 100 years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
The only solution is government-enforced racial interbreeding until we are all kinda mud-colored.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
If you look at chimpanzees, you'll find that they don't descriminate based on appearance. If you're not part of the tribe, your poo poo will get hosed up and they'll rip your children's heads off. Humans have it worse in that, because groups of us look different than others(we're not just all one nondescript species) we have all the more reason to kill each other than chimps.

Edit: cause let's face it, we're all fuckin dumb chimps

interwhat fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Mar 10, 2015

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

are you kidding? nu-GBS is like the polar opposite of stormfront...goons clawing and scraping to be The Most Repentant. nu-GBS takes self-flagellation to astonishing places.

Ironically.

ElGroucho posted:

Can't cuck you if we don't talk about race, OP

Hey no kink shaming.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

where is my white privilege when i fuckin need it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

oh yeah...stopping me from getting arrested and beaten for minor infractions, lmao

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i'm enlightened enough that i don't see race

100% of the crimes in ferguson are committed by people
100% of the people arrested are people

so there is no problem

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
sweet tag op too bad i'd have to post in d+d to get one

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
the rest of the world is so cool and progressive bc each nation has a massive racial majority with like 2-5% being a diff race. none of this 17% trash :colbert: segregation works

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

lol if you think these are opinions

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
wheres ur goku poll option also gas this thread

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The n!ggermania dotcom forums are more active than GBS and sometimes more entertaining. If i weren't so lazy id make accounts for each poster in GBS.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
wtf is this 1.0 bullshit

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

i want a tshirt that says "Funky"

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

ReidRansom posted:

i want a tshirt that says "Funky"

i used to wear a custom t-shirt that just said "Coltrane" on it and some black street urchin said to me "what the gently caress you know about Coltrane white boy!" and i was really offended.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
how exciting

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

what about white on white crime? when will the white community condemn these criminals and extremists like timothy mcveigh or scott roeder? the militia of montana? the hutaree? the christian identity movement and christian patriots? is christiantiy really a religion of peace? What about Randy Weaver? #USMARSHALSIlivesmatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJYM3krDWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhmsjivvDk

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

fwd fwd fwd fwd fwd fwd

what they DONT want you to know

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Ou still sucks

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
OP doesn't account for the fact that I am white and I cannot relate to black people

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Being a middle class white male with a white collar job that does not drug test and pays me enough to have disposable income is great. I highly recommend it.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

IMO Goku cuck im gay kill yourself OP

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i used to wear a custom t-shirt that just said "Coltrane" on it and some black street urchin said to me "what the gently caress you know about Coltrane white boy!" and i was really offended.

no joke i once stumbled really drunk into a bar in austin full of old black dudes and got called a jive turkey. it was very exciting.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
if everyone would start loving races outside their own, this problem would eventually fix itself

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the whole 'blacks commit more crime' thing is retarded because crime isn't about race, crime is about class

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
ill be honest with you im white and i have a hard time caring about any of this why should i even give a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Blazing Zero posted:

if everyone would start loving races outside their own, this problem would eventually fix itself

seems like white guys would be getting a bad deal here, imho

• Locked thread