Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

late breaking news, al borland is climbing in the polls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

no one's taking the title off me without a fight

tao of lmao

and/or some math to back it up

FartGhost

you have like three goldmined threads, i have zero

tao of lmao

FartGhost posted:

you have like three goldmined threads, i have zero

uhhh unless you have some cruft methodology to back up your claims i'm afraid you don't cut the mustard

Stormyish

literally this big posted:

"the worst posts are the ones that never get made." -Gandi

I don't know, have you seen me post?

bwatts

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

agree, but i also remember butthole being quite popular and liked among many posters in byob

lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i for one love butthole

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
does he still post?

btw the dude was ripped

dogcrash truther

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

agree, but i also remember butthole being quite popular and liked among many posters in byob

Pro Target

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

:|

i am he

literally this big posted:

"the worst posts are the ones that never get made." -Gandi

nope

GEExCEE

"purple cuck monkey cheese ROFL!!!" - dr. martin luther king, jr

Pedantra

by Lowtax

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

:milk:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
what.

why is everyone so upset?

3D Megadoodoo

i bet i could be the worst BYOB poster if you let me

please let me know in the comments and i'll see what i can do

tao of lmao

Jerry Cotton posted:

i bet i could be the worst BYOB poster if you let me

please let me know in the comments and i'll see what i can do

sorry, no

tao of lmao

it's cute that anyone thinks they're taking the title off me, but I welcome all challengers

GEExCEE

Vendor Trash posted:

it's cute that anyone thinks they're taking the title off me, but I welcome all challengers

let's get this thread to 420 pages

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

let's get this thread to 420 pages

you're the champ now

tao of lmao

all joking aside those threads are poison and bad threads are still bad even if you're being ironic

GEExCEE

:boom:

Tony Homo

by zen death robot
what prize should I give the winner?

----------------

El Spider

that guys really stupid and has severed his corpus callosum when someone punched him in the head for being such a dumbass. now his two brain hemispheres operate independently and he essentially has the brain power of not 1, but 2 retards

----------------

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

genders game posted:

that guys really stupid and has severed his corpus callosum when someone punched him in the head for being such a dumbass. now his two brain hemispheres operate independently and he essentially has the brain power of not 1, but 2 retards

just because i don't visit byob on a daily basis to know what's going on with it's posters doesn't make me a dumbass. maybe inconsiderate at the very most

Stormyish

is op conning us into making him a tier list

FluffieDuckie

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

just because i don't visit byob on a daily basis to know what's going on with it's posters doesn't make me a dumbass. maybe inconsiderate at the very most

wait but do you have 2 separate brains?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pizzatime

hi what did I miss

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

FluffieDuckie posted:

wait but do you have 2 separate brains?

sort of. a left and right hemisphere. when my left one wants to sleep, the right one wakes up, that way i'm always awake and swimming

Wertjoe

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

sort of. a left and right hemisphere. when my left one wants to sleep, the right one wakes up, that way i'm always awake and swimming

This sounds like something that you made up for attention.

i am he

humans among us

bog pixie

people keep talking about irony so.. what is it

Stormyish

bog pixie posted:

people keep talking about irony so.. what is it

it's what this thread is going to stray away from in page four

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

dogcrash truther posted:

wet butt, butthole, surgios sister, matt damon, merko, elektranai, marxux....they were some of the worst

these guys were pretty darn rotten, but nowhere near as darned rotten as the scoundrels jon v, karl bartos III, sarge, navyseals69, fart gently caress hell, rodina mat-padeat and w00tabega_wiz

2tKfE1REt0A9068nde53LHv0fhBzjzgM

Miss Psychosis

lovely loving posters in schools.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Wertjoe posted:

This sounds like something that you made up for attention.

i don't need to make anything up for ur mom's attention

mycophobia
lp0 on Fire is currently the worst BYOB poster

mycophobia
I'm really drunk and I'm probably the worst byob poster right now so apologies to lp0 on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

wait sweet is your corpus callosum really totally severed? you got brain pics? what's the most devastating consequence for you? did they run a gamut of those tests that check the degrees of independence and information sharing between hemispheres on you and what was that like? been curious about that one since that "phantoms in the brain" book

• Locked thread