Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

azflyboy posted:

They changed it to a 90 day return policy for most electronics, but added a two year warranty for TV's and computers.

IIRC, they made the change after realizing that some people were basically using the old policy to effectively "rent" electronics, or would buy something, wait for a newer model to come out, and then return the original purchase to get what was effectively a free upgrade.

Treat the customer well and they will still gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

And they can stack more in each container and then pass the savings on to YOUUUUU!

My favorite thing is frozen chicken bakes. They are like big hot pockets that are delicious and I want them every day.

How much you pay for chicken bake tho?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Dammit, they are 18".

Which is like 2" too big for the oven I was looking at upgrading to.

DAMMIT :argh:

Why do they make 18" hotdogs

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Lining your oven with foil will make your pizza hosed up I'm telling you.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

A good lookin' burg

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Looks good as heck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Super Waffle posted:

Found a picture:

EDIT - God damnit I didn't notice the included dipping sauce :negative:

I know prices vary from store to store but can you remind me what these ~cost? I haven't been in to the Costco in a while but did pick up a box before when i was there with a friend and really liked them.

• Locked thread