Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009
less gross weirdos and smelly homeless because you have to pay to shop there and the cheapest thing is like 10 bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009
They don't stick inventory control devices on their items, they don't have those annoying door alarms, no TVs hanging in the aisles to show you're being watched and the liquor and other stealable poo poo is all left unlocked for anyone to pick up.

But oh jeez someone wants to make sure the number of items in my cart matches the number listed on my receipt, what is this guantanamo? gently caress

Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My mom loves that chicken alfredo. I might have to give it a whirl.

We don't have deep dish or calzones :(

I have a tiny convection oven though, so if they did have em, they might be too big to cook in the wee oven I have.

Does anyone have any recommendations for frozen food (salmon patties, etc) or anything just "OMG AWESOME" that I need to try? Gonna feel kinda stupid going there for a bag of pretzel rolls and the chicken/wild rice bowls.

I don't know if you've eaten the chicken alfredo before but the deli uses the same type of sauce base for the chicken alfredo and the mac and cheese. If you didn't like the taste of mac you might not like the chicken alfredo either.

Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009

MisterBibs posted:

Am I looking at outdated pages, or does Costco still not accept credit cards outside of American Express? Because gently caress that noise; that's like cash-only bars (which, in tyool 2015, still exist :wtc:)

no that's still the case, debit/cash/Amex

I think they're gonna start taking Visa or Mastercard this year because of a falling out with amex

Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009

Aubergine Despot posted:

Plus, watching people load up on plates of ketchup-mustard-onion "side dish" was always awesome.

Wait so that's a korean thing?
I always see people grabbing plates of hot dog condiments at my warehouse and I'm like "oh they must've bought a bunch of hotdogs" but then they just walk away with some pizza and I'm all :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009

Tide posted:

Dont get the Cobia teriyaki thing. Blah.

Whats costcos return policy on nasty tasting food anyway?

return basically anything at any time for pretty much any reason (except tvs/computers)

They'll ask for a reason at the return desk but it doesn't effect you getting a refund or not, just tell em it's nasty/you don't want it/it's haunted

• Locked thread