Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Gensis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Wow, this god guy is a prick.

Please stop calling my God names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Enchanter Homnibus posted:

You said, "according to you your God is an rear end in a top hat." You are just making this up. I never said nor implied that God is an "a.......". These are your words and not mine.

"The Best Advocate for God on Earth is the Catholic Church, just ignore the thousands of scandals and massive corruption." - Some Guy on a Forum.

Or what, you'll shoot up the SomethingAwful.com server? Or attack a satirical magazines building? Does it bother you if we draw humor filled comics mocking your god?

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

"The Best Advocate for God on Earth is the Catholic Church, just ignore the thousands of scandals and massive corruption." - Some Guy on a Forum.

Or what, you'll shoot up the SomethingAwful.com server? Or attack a satirical magazines building? Does it bother you if we draw humor filled comics mocking your god?

Is it ok if I take humor mocking your mother, father, brother or sister? Or perhaps, even your children? This is suppose to be a civil debate. Not a three ring circus with a bunch of monkeys.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Your god's a stinkface!! He's a nerdlinger!! He wets the bed!!

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

rear end in a top hat Businessman posted:

What could be more big-headed than claiming you're going to live forever and have a personal relationship with the supreme creator of the universe?

You will live forever as well.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Is it ok if I take humor mocking your mother, father, brother or sister? Or perhaps, even your children? This is suppose to be a civil debate. Not a three ring circus with a bunch of monkeys.

You know what is childish? The idea that your all knowing but unknowable supreme being is above criticism. That's a childish notion.

But by all means, go for it. Mock away! Freedom of speech after all.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

You will live forever as well.

It's my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiife
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm aliiiiiiiiiive

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

site posted:

Because It knew they would realize It is evil.

Actually, you did.

Omg stitching the together on awful app is truly awful.
[/quote]

I never said nor inferred any such thing. You merely have things twisted up.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Can you post some more pictures of the mad clown thing, Enchanter Homnibus.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

But by all means, go for it. Mock away! Freedom of speech after all.

I would not stoop to such a level as to speak of your father as some do my Father.

vegetables
Mar 10, 2012

The people bad-mouthing your God have a reason behind what they're doing, though. It wouldn't really bother me if someone bad-mouthed any member of my family if it turned out they'd done something utterly awful; if someone phoned up and said "your sister turned my wife into salt, the bitch", then I'd probably think that was fair comment if they really believed that to be true.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

vegetables posted:

The people bad-mouthing your God have a reason behind what they're doing, though. It wouldn't really bother me if someone bad-mouthed any member of my family if it turned out they'd done something utterly awful; if someone phoned up and said "your sister turned my wife into salt, the bitch", then I'd probably think that was fair comment if they really believed that to be true.

The people bad mouthing my Father do not believe in Him, nor do they know Him. They are merely a bunch of clowns in a three ring circus.

Enchanter Homnibus fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Mar 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StG4fFWHqg

• Locked thread