Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Enchanter Homnibus posted:

Are you one of those disbelievers who blame God for everything?

God is one of those rear end in a top hat bosses who takes credit for all the successful projects his workers do but shockingly never seems to have a hand in anything that ever fails.

So let's see, according to you your God is an rear end in a top hat who takes credit for things he doesn't do and believes that child rapists did nothing wrong. You are the worst advocate for God I've ever seen here, and this is a forum that has Brandor, Kyrie, and Milktank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I feel a thorn beginning to pierce into the bottom of my foot.

Yikes! Don't press down with your weight. Can you tell what the color of the leaves are?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

God is one of those rear end in a top hat bosses who takes credit for all the successful projects his workers do but shockingly never seems to have a hand in anything that ever fails.

So let's see, according to you your God is an rear end in a top hat who takes credit for things he doesn't do and believes that child rapists did nothing wrong. You are the worst advocate for God I've ever seen here, and this is a forum that has Brandor, Kyrie, and Milktank.

Seriously, Kyrie at least had intellect and sources to back his claims, Brandor had some terrible sources but at least put something to back his works....

This is just sad.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I mean... from all the linked sources that are years and years old, it seems pretty clear this is a copy/paste and not someone's genuine opinions, which might be why.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

The earth is significantly younger than the galaxy, even the universe. So either he was really slow on the draw, or it happened naturally.

Evidence is not in your favor.

Bicyclops posted:

I mean... from all the linked sources that are years and years old, it seems pretty clear this is a copy/paste and not someone's genuine opinions, which might be why.

Yeah, this thread is pretty much Enchanter masturbating to his own Faith.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Why did he put all that light pollution in Europe, though?

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

ChairMaster posted:

The whole point of God is that he's responsible for everything in the first place, you're the heretic here I think.

Also

Why do you speak out against God when you don't even believe in His existence?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I like that Deuteronomy verse about how if two guys are in a fight and a woman grabs one of the guy's balls, she is supposed to have her hand cut off. That's a great one, really kills at parties.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

NBA 1:1: In the beginning Jordan and Kobe created B-Ball and Jordan CHAOS DUNK'd the world into existence.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

SedanChair posted:

Oh, I see how it is. When humans build something, God set the conditions for them to create it and deserves the credit. But when humans sin, and God punishes them, God is not to blame for creating their entire natures. I guess your poo poo is all hosed up and doesn't make any sense.

Man has dominion over the earth. He does not take credit for the things that we build or make with it,

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

(the turtle)

In the beginning...

(couldn't)

...the Turtle vomited up the Universe...

(help us)

...and all is Discordia!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
WWF 1:1 : In the beginning the was the Hulkster and he made The Ring AND ALL THE LITTLE HULKAMANIACS, BROTHER!!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In the beginning, God created the heavens and Earth. And the Lord said "Whoopsie-doodle!"

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Who What Now posted:

Please stop lying about me by saying that I have said something I have not. And please stop bad mouthing my God.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

:ironicat:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Man has dominion over the earth. He does not take credit for the things that we build or make with it,

You're just making this up as you go along.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

And lo, God's final message to mankind was writ upon the mountaintops:

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

-4th Adams, 34: 26

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Please stop lying about me by saying that I have said something I have not. And please stop bad mouthing my God.

Can you point out where you think I'm putting words in your mouth so I could kindly show you that I'm not? TIA

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Right so it just popped into existence.

As a matter it did just pop up. God creates things out of nothing.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

As a matter it did just pop up. God creates things out of nothing.

That's nice. If only reality reflected this somehow...

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Touching the poop again: You already copped to Yahweh being evil and no better than Hitler or Stalin so we're not saying anything you don't agree with.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Because you're insane, yet you can vote or even get elected. Someone has to oppose your lunacy, because history is littered with examples of what happens when no one does so.

It's interesting that you claim to be Catholic, because official Catholic doctrine agrees with the scientific findings of the age of the earth, age of the universe, and evolution, saying that the Genesis stories are allegories, not things that actually happened as written.

e:

You blindly believe the thoughts of others and do not really even know. I at least know that the photograph in the opening post is of the Holy Spirit.

No, we don't believe things blindly and no, you don't know that.

Hello Sailor fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Mar 15, 2015

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

The earth is significantly younger than the galaxy, even the universe. So either he was really slow on the draw, or it happened naturally.

You blindly believe the thoughts of others and do not really even know. I at least know that the photograph in the opening post is of the Holy Spirit.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

You blindly believe the thoughts of others and do not really even know.

Riiiiiiggghhhhhtttt.

I at least know that the photograph in the opening post is of the Holy Spirit.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhtttttttt. And what meds are you just coming off of?

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

Why did he put all that light pollution in Europe, though?

Why are you are being so negative?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Why are you are being so negative?

I, as an agent of Satan, thrive upon negativity. :unsmigghh:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I'm not 100% on this but I think this guy might be a terrible troll

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't think anyone believes that he isn't, but he's clearly copy-pasting off of someone who isn't a troll.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

blatman posted:

I'm not 100% on this but I think this guy might be a terrible troll

Thanks for telling us.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

No problem I was a little worried

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

SedanChair posted:

You're just making this up as you go along.

Genesis 2:28. Then God said, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds in the air, and over the cattle, over all earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Genesis 2:28. Then God said, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds in the air, and over the cattle, over all earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

Gensis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Wow, this god guy is a prick.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Genesis 2:28. Then God said, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness

site posted:

God made man in His image, so assume that God is a complete shithead. Closer to Hitler or Stalin than anything else, going off his appearances in the Old Testament.

Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.

It is a big headed person whom thinks he is more than his Creator.

What could be more big-headed than claiming you're going to live forever and have a personal relationship with the supreme creator of the universe?

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Who What Now posted:

Can you point out where you think I'm putting words in your mouth so I could kindly show you that I'm not? TIA

You said, "according to you your God is an rear end in a top hat." You are just making this up. I never said nor implied that God is an "a.......". These are your words and not mine.

Who What Now posted:

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

site posted:

Touching the poop again: You already copped to Yahweh being evil and no better than Hitler or Stalin so we're not saying anything you don't agree with.

You are lying. I said no such thing. Please stop trolling.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Hello Sailor posted:

Because you're insane, yet you can vote or even get elected. Someone has to oppose your lunacy, because history is littered with examples of what happens when no one does so.

It's interesting that you claim to be Catholic, because official Catholic doctrine agrees with the scientific findings of the age of the earth, age of the universe, and evolution, saying that the Genesis stories are allegories, not things that actually happened as written.

Could it be that you are an anti-Christ?

Show me Catholic doctrine saying this.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

site posted:

God made man in His image, so assume that God is a complete shithead. Closer to Hitler or Stalin than anything else, going off his appearances in the Old Testament.

And considering that He created you. What would that make you?

site posted:

We're all shitheads. Including you.

I notice you don't deny the premise or the argument though. lol

Adam and Eve would have had the innocence of a child and viewed all things as beautiful before they disobeyed God and acquired the knowledge of good and evil.
Because It knew they would realize It is evil.

And now we can see It for what It is.

You are lying. I said no such thing. Please stop trolling.
Actually, you did.

Omg stitching the together on awful app is truly awful.

site fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Mar 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

You said, "according to you your God is an rear end in a top hat." You are just making this up. I never said nor implied that God is an "a.......". These are your words and not mine.

Sorry, what would you call someone who loves and protects pedophiles? Because rear end in a top hat sounds a little soft if anything.

• Locked thread