Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Effectronica posted:

I'm glad you love your occupational therapist girlfriend.

Opening Thread - first post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Im glad Kyoon found Christ

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

It's pronounced 'Sataan'

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Im glad Kyoon found Christ

Eh, the links are just not Frontpage 98 quality like they used to be...

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
I'm here to show evidence of God's existence here on earth.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

If you prove god there's no need for faith, and you destroy salvation for everyone. Stop trying to destroy salvation.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Enchanter Homnibus posted:

I'm here to show evidence of God's existence here on earth.

We already know. He's got his whole cubic room here on Earth insh'Allah!

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

LloydDobler posted:

If you prove god there's no need for faith, and you destroy salvation for everyone. Stop trying to destroy salvation.

If God had not revealed Himself to us, we would not have faith and there would be no salvation.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Elijah Ascends to Heaven

2 KINGS 2:1. And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven.

To give you an idea of this, here is a picture of a physical whirlwind.

2 KINGS 2:11. ...and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

So what your saying is that a reading of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz ought to be included in the Bible?

Seriously dude, seek help.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
So are the catholic saints wizards or something? If I pray to Dumbledore can he like, make me a sandwich?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Have you run this past the pope? I need my insanity framed in Latin before I can accept it.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Archonex posted:

So what your saying is that a reading of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz ought to be included in the Bible?

Seriously dude, seek help.

The spiritual tunnel leading to heaven is mentioned in the Bible.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
My girlfriends vag is a spiritual tunnel leading to heaven and we do often get to know each other in a biblical sense. Your theology all checks out imo.

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.
I guess it's possible that I'm missing something obvious—it wouldn't be the first time. But what I see here is, "I found some pictures of round stuff; therefore, God." I guess I need a more detailed explanation.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Is that first photo of diatoms? Does that mean Jesus had a microscopic head?

vegetables
Mar 10, 2012

Infinite Karma posted:

Is that first photo of diatoms? Does that mean Jesus had a microscopic head?

Google Image Search suggests they're "orbs", photographic artefacts that are often interpreted as evidence of the paranormal.

To the OP I'm not sure I can say anything terribly useful or helpful, although I wish I could.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

The spiritual tunnel leading to heaven is mentioned in the Bible.

There's a spiritual tunnel right here waiting to take you to "heaven" if you know what I mean, OP.

:bigtran:

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

vegetables posted:

Google Image Search suggests they're "orbs", photographic artefacts that are often interpreted as evidence of the paranormal.

To the OP I'm not sure I can say anything terribly useful or helpful, although I wish I could.

Wikipedia does not have it completely right. There are such photo anomalies such as orbital reflections, dust, rain, snow and so forth. But that is not what I'm referring to here. Many people, including myself, who have witnessed these "orbs" with their naked eyes believe them to be a spiritual entity. Many call them "spirit orbs" or "angel orbs". The photographs of them have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The photograph in the opening thread is of the Spirit of God. This is evident with the artist rendition of the Halo and the scripture supporting that it is truly the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God is highly misunderstood.

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can they know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Here is a great deal of testimonies of people who have witnessed the "orb" with their naked eyes.

http://faceless39.hubpages.com/hub/White-Ball-Of-Light

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Wikipedia does not have it completely right. There are such photo anomalies such as orbital reflections, dust, rain, snow and so forth. But that is not what I'm referring to here. Many people, including myself, who have witnessed these "orbs" with their naked eyes believe them to be a spiritual entity. Many call them "spirit orbs" or "angel orbs". The photographs of them have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The photograph in the opening thread is of the Spirit of God. This is evident with the artist rendition of the Halo and the scripture supporting that it is truly the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God is highly misunderstood.

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can they know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Here is a great deal of testimonies of people who have witnessed the "orb" with their naked eyes.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Secret Agent X23 posted:

I guess it's possible that I'm missing something obvious—it wouldn't be the first time. But what I see here is, "I found some pictures of round stuff; therefore, God." I guess I need a more detailed explanation.

Can you post the pictures and let me have a look?

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

Can you post the pictures and let me have a look?

Well, if that's what you have to say about it, I guess it answers my question.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
It sounds like you probably got abducted by aliens op. Bright light and then a whirlwind into the sky? Thats a classic abduction scenario.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Imagine this post is a jpg of a pile of poop on top of a bible.

Too lazy to find one and post it on a phone

Tia

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Secret Agent X23 posted:

Well, if that's what you have to say about it, I guess it answers my question.

I failed to see your sarcasm.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
Below is an acrylic painting by a modern day artistic genius and inspired by God through a dream.

By: Child Prodigy Akiane Kramarik entitled, "Pyramid."

...In one of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my paintings, I had no idea what those symbols meant, but I painted them anyway.

Today the meaning still remains a riddle...

Akiane Kramarick

The scripture that this painting reminds me of is:

Genesis 1:2. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

It appears that God is inspiring modern day artistic geniuses to paint "live bubbles."

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Triangles! Pyramids! Nobody has done this before!

Surely this child is a prodigy!

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

site posted:

Imagine this post is a jpg of a pile of poop on top of a bible.

Too lazy to find one and post it on a phone

Tia

A photograph is merely a photograph. Despite the fact that it is of the Spirit of God, it would still go under the Bible.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Triangles! Pyramids! Nobody has done this before!

Surely this child is a prodigy!

She is, you should view some more of her works. She's fantastic.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

She is, you should view some more of her works. She's fantastic.

Surely the Egyptians were inspired too!

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Surely the Egyptians were inspired too!

Never heard of it.

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

are you sure you aren't seeing these OP?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Never heard of it.

Look, Divine Inspiration! What does it mean!

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

i think you can see god in the upper left hand corner of this image, not sure though, need some professional input here

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Palace of Hate posted:

i think you can see god in the upper left hand corner of this image, not sure though, need some professional input here

Damnit palace we've gone over this. That isn't God. God had blue and white making on his tail. This is the Holy Spirit. Notice the vestigial fins?

You'll never get out of high school at this rate. :mad:

Kudaros
Jun 23, 2006
Where does the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) fit in with all this?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Kudaros posted:

It sounds like you can ask him yourself once the whirlwind bears u to paradise.

markgreyam
Mar 10, 2008

Talk to the mittens.
Why use old pictures? It's still easy to get a picture of your god, along with it's halo:

Look at it there, taking literally no part in the day to day lives of it's subjects, as always.

Be sure not to look on it's splendour directly though, or you'll go blind just like your book warns you hth

Magugu
Mar 30, 2013

I came to drink, fight, and f@ck. And im fresh outta beer, so what will it be?

quote:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, April 12, 1922.

Hail Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Kudaros posted:

In the 9th Bolgia of the Eighth circle of Hell, infidel!

Praise Jesus

• Locked thread