Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.

Enchanter Homnibus posted:

I have blood work done on a regular basis. I believe it to be true, there should be signs of remission as their is with hepatitis B. If there are no signs, I believe that this would suggest supernatural intervention.

God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.

Science is limited to the physical world. Let us not limit ourselves to the physical world when seeking spiritual realities.

But the physical world is all there is. If tomorrow we found heaven to be some extra-dimensional place in the universe, it would still be a physical place by definition. Spiritual anything is another way of expressing a "personal truth," which is a dishonest phrasing of your emotionally charged personal opinion - not a real truth, which is based on verifiable, physical evidence.

Lucifer brought evil into this world but is not responsible for all the sins mankind. If this were true, man would not be punished. Man has the free will to choose whether to sin or not. And were he has failed, can be forgiven by the blood of the Lamb.

There is scientific evidence that suggests free will is more of a feeling than a thing that actually exists.

Asshole Businessman fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Mar 13, 2015

Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.

The Kingdom of Heaven is not a physical place by definition but a spiritual one.

Heaven is the state or condition of being a good spirit with God in the afterlife. Hell is the state or condition of being an evil spirit without God in the afterlife. God does not make people evil. it is the human condition of being without Him in the afterlife. Hence evil spirits and demons are in hell. They are miserable people that are scattered abroad and lose all that they love - their friends and family. They have anger and hatred in their hearts and thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. They are masters at the art of deception. They masquerade as something they are not because they are not happy with what they are. And they lie because they do not know the truth and wish to destroy lives. We were meant to be with God and this is a bit of what God through Son Jesus wants to deliver us from.

When you post photographed spherical objects as evidence of the holy spirit, are these spherical objects physical or spiritual?

If you can choose to sin or not then you know that the freewill to do so exist and it is as simple as that.

Actually it's not that simple, free-will is a way more complex and debatable subject than what you're making it out to be.

Asshole Businessman fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Mar 14, 2015

Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.

Why? These objects were captured on film, surely some sort of physical phenomenon made that happen.

edit: beaten

Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.

The flash shines on them the moment the photo is taken capturing the Spirit on film.

Strange, that's the same mechanism for how physical stuff is caught on camera. Are you sure it's a spiritual object?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Businessman
Aug 8, 2007
I heart Donald Trump.

It is a big headed person whom thinks he is more than his Creator.

What could be more big-headed than claiming you're going to live forever and have a personal relationship with the supreme creator of the universe?

• Locked thread