Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?
Luke Cage has a showrunner: http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvel-names-southland-producer-hodari-coker-as-luke-cage-showrunner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?
A new ad for Jessica Jones:

https://www.facebook.com/JessicaJonesLat/videos/803635899747633/

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

tsob posted:

I want wave 2 to focus on cosmic heroes and form a team by the end the same way wave 1 of Netflix builds up to the Defenders. With Starjammers out due to rights and Guardians a successful movie franchise though I don't think there are any good cosmic teams left. Still, it'd be nice to see a Rom Space Knight, Quasar and Beta-Ray Bill series with them teaming up at the end.

It seems like you could do a lot with the Nova Corps.

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

Gyges posted:

Nova Corps has the problem of being an obvious rip off of Green Lantern, which was an epic box office bomb.

I’d be willing to bet that more people know of the Nova Corps from Guardians of the Galaxy than have ever picked up a Green Lantern comic.

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

Pakled posted:

The Netflix synopses of every episode of Jessica Jones have been posted online, so beware of spoilers if you don't want to see that kind of thing.

Being someone who likes to know what I’m in for when I start watching a series, where would I look for this?

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

Awesome. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

It's wrong in the sense that those ridiculous stereotypes are the only roles actors of the respective ethnicity can get. How many Asians have shown up in the MCU, beyond a cameo, that don't fall into a classification of Drug Dealer/Gangster/Restaurant Owner?

At least 3?