Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Xealot posted:

Also, Spartacus and Crixus may have the gayest romantic tension I've ever seen on a TV series. Are those two going to gently caress or what?

So.... did they?....

Also, hooray, DareDevil. I certainly hope we get a lot more 1 off series for a heap of other Marvel characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Watched the first two episodes.
Going to try spread this out over a week or two. Enjoyable so far. the nurse uniform was amazing.

The poor man trapped with his mum was awful. It's a shame he's trapped

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Finished JJ and I have to say I enjoyed it for different reasons to Daredevil. I enjoyed the expanded cast of JJ and that they were given opportunities to shine. I felt that with DD it was a tighter story, but Foggy/Karen didn't get to do too much. JJ did a lot more worldbuilding and felt a fair bit more everyday, compared to the occassionally borderline Sin City DD.

I also loved the moments Rytter dipped back into her Gia/Apartment 23 personas. "Congratulations! You've won a XBox One!"

Do we know what Luke Cage stories they're going to adapt for his season? Has JJ done well enough to warrant a second season? Will we see these guys in the MCU?