Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

bunnyofdoom posted:

What about Jennifer Walters?

She's not as good a trial lawyer, despite coming out of the DA's office -- from everything we've seen about her actually practicing, she's much better at the negotiating table and in the 99% of litigation that isn't in the courtroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

zoux posted:

I think, and again could be wrong, that Frank was helping out on the side and after Peter almost got killed when he turned on Tony, Frank was the guy that busted into the Cap team hideout carrying Peter looking for help.

Also I imagine they are going to seriously tone down the language in JJ.

It's direct-to-Netflix. They get alllll the fucks they want. And given that the two trailers so far have been "Jessica is hungover" and "Jessica likes to drink and fight," to say nothing of how insanely brutal DD was, I don't imagine they're going to be going light on ANYTHING.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

mycot posted:

That was hosed up in a different way. IIRC that wasn't deliberately wrong and disturbing.

It's worth noting that while THAT comic was totally cool with that poo poo, Claremont called that poo poo out in X-Men just a couple of years later and rebooted Carol. Modern, Corps-inspiring Carol has way more to do with her time as an auxiliary X-man and Binary than it does with her time as an Avenger before that.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

tsob posted:

I think the best thing is how care free she is afterward, like it was a no effort thing to do. That, or that a dress that skimpy didn't end up revealing more on either the high kick or standing back hand spring. That's impressively cut.

Yeah, the designer is also pretty impressive. "Make an evening gown that looks good standing, looks good doing a high kick, won't be completely embarrassing if I do a flip or two, and won't restrict me from doing any of that" is a tall loving order.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Koalas March posted:

I'm only on episode 11 but the Judas bullets open up some really interesting MCU questions that will never get explored. Like what if you shot one at Tony and it bored into his suit then exploded on his person? What if you shot a bunch of them (not the smaller guys) at Hulk?

Also I hope no matter what happens, we get a scene like this either in Iron Fist or Defenders. (I'm biased obviously, because I own Secret Love with the Misty/Danny variant cover)

I love this page, I've read it a bunch of times, and this is the first time I realized her right sleeve is hanging loose. I think I love it more now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Bust Rodd posted:

I just don't understand how they can go

Catholic lawyer struggling against themes of injustice & guilt
Woman struggling with themes of helplessness and rape culture
Black man struggling with themes of racism, gang-violence and corruption
White dude struggling with themes of Kung-Fu and demanding people take you seriously despite dressing like a beach bum

"oh yeah this checks out"

Thank you for summing it up so perfectly.