Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
What can I say except I liked it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I really really don't want yet another loving adaptation of welcome back Frank. Now some MAX storyline would be good I guess

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Considering the hands reach, why didn't they have any judas bullets? Like either the big ones or the ones rhe NYPD has that were mass produced?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I just watched the first episode.

I've always had a love hate thing with Punisher, especially the crypto-fascist view point, and such. But.....I'm on board this train.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Cythereal posted:

This plot about using the corpses of dead soldiers in Afghanistan as vessels to covertly ship heroin back to the states is literally straight out of a Tom Clancy novel. Someone on this staff loved Without Remorse, which featured this exact plot only about Vietnam instead.

It happened IRL tho. With Vietnam and Frank Lucas IIRC

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

kingcom posted:

Punisher Warzone is legit a great movie and Tom Jane does a solid job in it. The Russian fight is probably my favourite scene in that movie from the moment the Punisher stabs him and the The Russian just pulls the knife out and slowly forces it back into frank.

Honestly given how they were constantly talking up Frank caring about Karen Page, I assumed what they were going for was to have Frank Castle be done with the Punisher and have gotten out but due to the Kingpin going after Matt and everyone he knows/cares about, its going to inevitably pull Frank back into things. They've had the set up between the two already anyway.

That was OG punisher. War Zone is the absurd cartoonish one with Titus loving Pullo.

I really like both.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Raserys posted:

Avengers v. Justice League: Thanos and Darkseid sit on couches and talk about their love lives

https://twitter.com/Draksou/status/519159966834651136

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Get Frank back in DD by doing the Matt in prison story, where Frank gets arrested so he can protect and help Matt

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Striker frames him for killing the cop by just punching the cop

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Billzasilver posted:

But this time, Patton Oswalt is a little taller

By DD season 6, Patton is the size of the Hulk.

By LC 12, he's the size of thanos.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So, like, in the JJ2 trailer
Slow clapper is totally a killgrave hallucination right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

business hammocks posted:

I'm not done with the season so this might get covered eventually but "the octopus" was a real-life conspiracy theory made up by a desperate reporter. I still remember the Unsolved Mysteries about it.

Wait what? Tell me more