Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
Daredevil's showrunner really wants to make a R rated tv series for The Punisher. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it still is exciting to me.

Hey now that Almost Human got canned maybe Karl Urban is looking for work. . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

The reviews are pouring in! Here's a positive one from Variety: http://variety.com/2015/tv/reviews/tv-review-marvels-daredevil-1201460066/

E: Spoiler free, it does touch the plot synopsis a little bit.

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

And he's probably not gonna be busy with a Dredd sequel since it made so little money!

Oh I just made myself sad :smith:

:smith::hf::smith: I've watched that movie SO many times. It became "the one" I had to show all my friends, and as such I watched it 6 or so times in a month.

Seriously, it's the perfect action movie. :colbert:

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

Am I the only one pulling for a Moon Knight show? :pervert:

I'd even settle for a few guest appearances.

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

The therapist and Billy's thing basically killed the back end of the show for me. I don't get her heel turn, and the show does nothing to make me care. Like Billy meets her with no memory and then IMMEDIATELY goes back to indiscriminately killing people and that makes her ... swoon?

Then they spend endless hours faffing about how "Oh, Billy and Frank are the sAaAmE" when the difference is way too obvious and AHHHHHH

I dunno I'm kinda glad Netlfix Marvel is dead. And I'm a guy who's watched all the runs and more or less enjoyed them. This season, though, was rough. Not bad TV, but certainly bad Punisher cause they somehow made it boring.