Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

I'm waiting for it to start now (Daredevil) It's half past midnight here in Australia. (10th)

Any idea when it goes live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

So I have a big question... Sorry if this was asked before though.

The blood urn where the 5 people where being exsanguinated...
They came back from near death... The son killed the dad showing blood from his neck...
Is this all related to Morbius? Because it was just screaming Morbius to me, but they just left it open for questions...

What's everyone's opinion of this?

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Well 10 months ago Netflix were looking at Punisher and a few others....
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Marvel-Looking-Punisher-Blade-More-Netflix-Shows-72259.html

Now with the whole gothy vampire vibe from the urn as someone did say yes it could be and someone else here said no it wasn't.... It isn't impossible we'll get to see Blade somewhere on th little screen.