Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

jng2058 posted:

Almost Human was the only cop shop in history where the best part was the two cops bantering in the car on the way to cases. The actual cases themselves were the fairly pedestrian crimes-with-a-sci-fi-twist one would expect, but the chemistry between the two leads was fantastic. Not enough to save the show as it turned out, but still really good. (Also, it didn't help that Fox once again hosed with the broadcast order because Fox.)

The show vastly improves when you watch in the intended order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Deakul posted:

Oh gently caress me I forgot about that. :sweatdrop:

Cock status: Raging

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Spartacus was a combination of actors, characters, story and style coming together just right. It could just have easily been awful (see the first two episodes are not good)

It ended up being amazing in a magical way

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Soonmot posted:

The last season was Start Every Fight By Jumping!

Along with smashing at least one face in with the Roman standard

*cue screeching eagle sound effect

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Wow this is good. The cinematography is amazing.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

1x02
AHahaha, that part where Daredevil goes all bombs-away with a fire extingusher is awesome.

This owned so hard

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

NutritiousSnack posted:

1x03:

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST KILLED ME, YOU COWARD
:stare:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

zoux posted:

Remember when he beat up a hallway full of Russian toughs.

I would just like to reiterate that this scene was god damned amazing.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Wait are we talking Stargate James Spader or Blacklist James Spader? He's had many years to refine himself into the Spaderman that gives amazing monologues in The Blacklist.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I get why a helmet is a good idea for Matt but given his taste for acrobatics it seems like it would hinder things more than it helps. I kinda wish they'd have just gone with the same setup he had except red and made out of whatever magic material that guy used. The rest looks ok but god drat I just cannot stop looking at that helmet it sticks out like a sore thumb.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Oasx posted:

He was already doing that by having a black bandana wrapped around his head and eyes. At least with a superhero costume people might think he has a way of seeing out.

The idea that he could see out but others couldn't see his eyes is among the more believable things that are possible within the confines of the show. Its a hell of a lot more effective at hiding someones identity than say Batman's cowl. I also liked that his suit was form fitting while his civilian clothes were pretty loose so his body shape was pretty well concealed. It was a bit surprising that none of the 150 dudes he beat the poo poo out of didn't think to mention that his eyes were totally covered.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

HIJK posted:

Haha, I suppose. It's probably my personal dislike of the charactet then, but god loving Ant-Man why the gently caress would you make a movie about Ant-Man he's such a boring soul sucking char

I totally agreed with you until I saw the theatrical trailer. I couldn't imagine how they would fit a character like that in with the MCU as it is now. I had the same thought about GotG as I'm sure many others did but they knocked that one out of the park and so far the reviews on Ant-Man are really good as well.

It seems Marvel just has to put out a movie vaguely tied to the Avengers and billions of dollars start falling from the sky.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Blazing Ownager posted:

I have a sneaking feeling both Netflix shows will get a brief cameo in Civil War.

I have a feeling they will never, ever acknowledge Agents of Shield again and I'm just glad they're keeping it going. It's a fun show but Marvel totally treats it like the black sheep.

AoS will never be mentioned in the movies since it is somewhat the bastard stepchild of the MCU. Coulsons death was the catalyst for the second half of Avengers then AoS came in and went "nah."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

What a lovely way to treat people.

This is in no way exclusive to the entertainment industry.