Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Netflix Marvel Megathread: Hi, Joker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Holy poo poo at the Russian barging in during Fisk's date, the guy is so dead

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
holy poo poo :gonk:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Foggy I want you to touch my face

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Well to be frank he's the one bringing up all of these stories about Matt, it felt like he didn't have a lot of self confidence and had to talk about his best friend all the time.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Don't save.

lol I love this show

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Oh wesley :allears:

you dun goofed

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the white suit is here :allears:

Goddamn this show was good, can't wait for the ill intent next season.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Jean Loring.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

just_a_guy posted:

Is that the eclipso Lady?

Yup.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The Sharmat posted:

I thought the Beetle was a dude in a suit, like Iron Man?

That's Blue Beetle, a DC comics character.

edit: or not

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Apr 22, 2015

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I've looked up some Daredevil villains and found one called Typhoid Mary, from her wikipedia page:

quote:

She is also truly and gravely mentally ill.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Rocksicles posted:

First up i like asian girls... women are women, and hot is hot. They have picked her based on something i assume, so i can live with it without bitching. But she's supposed to be Greek, that sticks in my craw a little bit.

I'm sure she'll do fine...

You known she's mixed European right. I mean she doesn't look Greek but she doesn't look she's from China or Japan.
Indians play Arabs all the time in Hollywood for example. I don't think Red from Orange is not black has Russian ancestry either.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
She's also biracial in real life

Azhais posted:

Maybe they weren't referring to her nationality

I don't get it. Does Greek means something else in English.

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 9, 2015

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

:stonk: just saw this

:frog:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'd rather just rewatch the Shield.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

VagueRant posted:

Oh my God, I never realised how Simpson's little childhood story is massively reframed by his later actions. Woah.
people aren't complaining so much about the choreography as much as the way the scenes are shot and edited. They cut ON impacts removing the sense OF an impact, they rarely show guys flying from a throw, they instead show Jessica's arm moving at them and then cut to them hitting the wall, its sloppy, etc.

What's his childhood story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I guess I don't really understand Simpson's character at all. I thought he was controlled but apparently it was the drugs that made him kill the policeman and destroy the evidence? I don't read the comics so I have no idea if he's supposed to be a bad guy.