Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Soonmot posted:

Eh, ninjas are like aliens, monsters, or robots in that you can kill them without moral repercussions.

See: Arrow a couple weeks ago when they were infiltrating the league vs this week when "he hasn't killed anybody in years"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Do comic readers know what's up with Chinese lady and where she might have gone (she said something like 'much further away [than home to China]')?

The way she laid out DD with her funky martial arts move made it pretty obvious to me that she's somebody comic readers would recognize.

Though I thought the same thing about the kid in the shipping crate that Stick killed so I guess everything that feels straight from a comic isn't.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
You are allowed to talk to priests without it being confession.

Edit: I do think the "forgiveness for what I'm about to do" thing is probably overdone to the point of cliche. Not the best way to start the series for me.

Tree Dude fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Apr 14, 2015